Taane Milne (official)

Ali reckons we are on the verge of announcing his signing.

Not shooting the messenger but Ali has as much knowledge of what’s going on behind the scenes as my grandmother, and she doesn’t watch rugby league.

Pascoe was asked who we are looking at today, no mention of Milne.

He isn’t usually quite so straight and bullish in his posts though. He straight up said we are about to announce.

@:

He isn’t usually quite so straight and bullish in his posts though. He straight up said we are about to announce.

Yeah that’s true, hope he is right. Its being reported on twitter too.

Good signing. Can really play strong and fast centre.
We need heaps of low cost quality signings across the park.

Would be a significant upgrade on Naiqama and would probably be on the same money, if not a little less.

Taane Milne is honestly the best young centre on the market. If the Dragons are signing Lafai over him they need a head examination.

@:

Would be a significant upgrade on Naiqama and would probably be on the same money, if not a little less.

So would a potato…

I think Ali’s dart may have actually hit the board on this one…

@:

Very true, I am guessing less money than Kev.

Well this would help me get over missing out on Whare…could just be Ali guessing though.

@:

@:

So would a potato…

I think Ali’s dart may have actually hit the board on this one…

’ Spud ’ Milne. I like it.

I’ve been watching him for a while now……very talented player.
He would make a great signing.

@:

Well this would help me get over missing out on Whare…could just be Ali guessing though.

Doesn’t look like it. Lots of people reporting it now.

Suli and Milne could be a centre combination for 10 years.

Dragons have plenty of depth coming through to cover if Milne departs.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.