Post game Tigers team song

Moses didn’t look into it, in front of the camera

I love how all the coaching staff and a few players move away before all the drinks get let loose

Tedesco doesn’t look like a man on the outer

Feels great to watch that.

@:

Deep down I’d say he knows he’s ballsed up signing with Parra .

Woods got into it though .

I love it. The players look committed and united. I think this will play a part in convincing Ted and Woods to stay and that we have a bright future.

Surprised they didn’t let Moses lead the team song if he just played his last game for the Tigers

Or even Rowdy being his 200th game

@:

Well if you are going to say that what about Kev and ET they went and hid - maybe they are already gone too.

@:

I love it. The players look committed and united. I think this will play a part in convincing Ted and Woods to stay and that we have a bright future.

Oh mate I sure hope so

Tedesco looked stoked with the win, in the interview and in the team song. I’d say he was probably leaning towards leaving but with Cleary coming in it might have just changed his mind last minute. He wanted to stay but up until now there were no reasons for him to

Now there is a proud team.

Well done boys.Great to see.

I loved Cleary in the background clapping along. A minor thing I know, but the guy only has to blink and I’m praising him ATM.

I don’t believe Nofa is going to Parramatta. Gives everything, made comments about how much he loved the club, and his performance in this song says it all. Guys like him, Sue, ET, Grant, and Ava are who we need to keep. Players that give everything and are desperate to win. Gutsy performance tonight, I’m so stoked.

Clear golf clapping until he realises he is about to get drowned is hilarious.

Nofoaluma and Teddy are musts to re-sign though.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.