Signing Suggestions & Rumours

Scott Drinkwater…we need another Quadja…

@Furious1 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@TYGA said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Is there any truth Penrith are making way for ET to return? Lads were talking about it at the Barber Shop today.

Never say never, but i believe they are after Danny Levi before June 30

They should be their hookers are dreadful.

@happy_tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Is there any truth Penrith are making way for ET to return? Lads were talking about it at the Barber Shop today.

Yeah Penrith major issue is not having a quality hooker

Would love to see the Panthers fans outrage if Ivan signs et and makes him play nine 😆

@gallagher said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@pawsandclaws1 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Rather give Dylan Smith a go than buy DWZ. Actually, we should get Korobeite back from RU.

Or Semi, he’s worth a $mil

No winger is worth a million dollars …no matter now good they are

Best winger in the game shouldn’t earn more than 600 k

Interestingly I’ve read a lot of posts this week of needing more pace and size in our backs (which I agree with).

However, DWZ becomes available who has both of those attributes and no one wants him. I’d take him in a heartbeat.

Packer to Panthers if he can kiss and make up with Cleary as part of deal for DWZ Dwz to centres, Marsters to pack to play Greg Bird type role. We need speed , can’t rely on scoring from 30 metres out.

@Don_Kershane would love to see a Packer for DWZ swap.

@weststigerman said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Interestingly I’ve read a lot of posts this week of needing more pace and size in our backs (which I agree with).

However, DWZ becomes available who has both of those attributes and no one wants him. I’d take him in a heartbeat.

I was about to post about DWZ.
He wants to play fullback, I think he’d be an upgrade on MM

It’s his contract 700k which, is the problem. I’d take him if we can offload a player ie: Packer, ET, Reynolds.

Don’t know if you read my other post but he is already having that regenerative knee therapy

That is a bad sign for a bloke who is 24 from memory

@happy_tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Yeah Penrith major issue is not having a quality hooker

Or a quality 7 😂😂

DWZ is an immediate fullback upgrade on Mbye. If Penrith are tipping in a portion of his salary, then it makes sense.

Whether Penrith would be willing to negotiate with us is a different story though, as i’m sure there is still bad blood between the respective head offices.

Penrith should only invest in a hooker if they don’t allow their clients to film sessions.

DWZ is down on form but he’s a souped up Corey Thompson and better than anything we have in 1-5. We’d be mad to not have a dip, but obviously the books will determine whether we can afford him or not.

Swap him for a player on the outer that Penrith may have an interest in. ET or Packer?

last edited by Cultured_Bogan

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.