Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@avocadoontoast said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

In the twilight of his career, coming back from a knee reconstruction and unwanted at his own club. Ticks every box of the Wests Tigers recruitment checklist. Let’s offer him 4 years with another 4 as an option in his favour. Make it happen Madgey.

Must admit that made me laugh out loud 🙂

Apparently we were in talks with Ese’ese but we chose to go with Mannah instead.

@swag_tiger oh goodness, who has said that

@TieDye it was on 10 news but we didn’t have cap room

We didn’t actually chose mannah over Ese’ese

@TieDye won’t name the source but Knights are prepared to release him pre June 30th if possible.

@swag_tiger fair , I’ll keep my ears open as well, haven’t heard much about him at all this year though must’ve been a real dud signing to be on the outer at Knights now?

@TieDye said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@swag_tiger fair , I’ll keep my ears open as well, haven’t heard much about him at all this year though must’ve been a real dud signing to be on the outer at Knights now?

Not a dud at all just not to Nathan Brown’s liking.

@THE_POM any news on pre June 30th movement for us?

@swag_tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@TieDye said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Not a dud at all just not to Nathan Brown’s liking.

Has played 8 games for them off the bench this year and has averaged 71 meters in 29 minutes. Knights have an over supply of props - Klemmer, Gavet, Saifiti, Safitti, King, Glasby, Ese’ese all first grade quality and prob all except mayby King would make most top 17s

@boonboon Gavet and Glasby will be on their way out soon and tbf Gavet doesn’t equate to a bootlace on Klemmer or Fitzgibbon, outside of that I’d only take a Saifiti twin.

Interesting stats for Herman and as I said actually wanted him last contract window! Just have been unsure of his form

last edited by TieDye

@happy_tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Heard it from 2 sources now

Benji Quentin Marshall wants another season at the WT’s

Page 1620

Page 1620

…and now Farah is thinking about another year. Apparently they want to retire together. Hmmmmm.

@swag_tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@TieDye won’t name the source but Knights are prepared to release him pre June 30th if possible.

Disappointing that we missed out.

Averaging 73m (21m PCM) and 18 tackles in 29 minutes. Decent output for a benchie.

@cqtiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Page 1620

…and now Farah is thinking about another year. Apparently they want to retire together. Hmmmmm.

Time to go in a new direction imo.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.