Signing Suggestions & Rumours

Apparently soni Luke has joined Penrith again…

@TheDaBoss

I take it Lebanon had no internationals this year?

@Jimmy No loss. I’d say we’re clearing the deck for Simpkins. Soni is about 79kg ringing wet, and about 168cm tall with a grasshopper standing on top his head. I preferred Braden Robson at hooker - but he had a bad run of injuries last year.

last edited by Ponyo

@851 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@happy_tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

If we want to sign a fullback …why don’t we sign a fullback …if we are talking 1.1 million a year you probably attract anyone bar Tedesco

If we sign Mitchell and he fails at fullback and Madge says "back to the centres young man " …what do you reckon happens

I’m no psychologist , but that comment that Dr Phil talks about using past behaviours to predict future behaviours is true

Biggest mistake this club has made (even in the Sheens era ) was trying to make players play out of position

Will we ever learn from our mistakes …ever

Latrell was a fullback in the lower grades and when he got in first grade, only moved out because they wanted Teddy

I think they moved Latrell onto the wing before Teddy because his work rate was lacking.

@Masterton said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@851 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

If we want to sign a fullback …why don’t we sign a fullback …if we are talking 1.1 million a year you probably attract anyone bar Tedesco

If we sign Mitchell and he fails at fullback and Madge says "back to the centres young man " …what do you reckon happens

I’m no psychologist , but that comment that Dr Phil talks about using past behaviours to predict future behaviours is true

Biggest mistake this club has made (even in the Sheens era ) was trying to make players play out of position

Will we ever learn from our mistakes …ever

Latrell was a fullback in the lower grades and when he got in first grade, only moved out because they wanted Teddy

I think they moved Latrell onto the wing before Teddy because his work rate was lacking.

I thought he and Gordon shared the role …when I racked my memory

Try to forget stuff that involves the Roosters

@tiger_one said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Spacecub

He might just be foxing!

What The Fox …WTF

Fox is coming back to Concord 👀

Fox & Latrell 2021…sheeesh

@Ponyo said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Fox & Latrell 2021…sheeesh

u got a link to the fox?