Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@TYGA said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Latrell rumours are fake news.

So you’re saying we’re not signing him?

@Snake said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Madge Should not these conversations be private at this stage if happening or is this a case of the club being unprofessional as usual not very commercially sound … oh yes the car dude all over again !

I haven’t seen anyone from the Tigers quoted anywhere about Mitchell. Perhaps you could point me in the direction of the comments you have seen?

Jst putting it out there

But IF addo car does by some chance come back

And latrell is signed

And we use up all of our warchest money on them

Will people still be happy?

@TheDaBoss said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Jst putting it out there

And latrell is signed

Some will be happy, some won’t…what’s your point?

@TheDaBoss would be ok for the current war chest but we’d need to use the 2021 war chest to buy some forwards.

@2041 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Snake said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Madge Should not these conversations be private at this stage if happening or is this a case of the club being unprofessional as usual not very commercially sound … oh yes the car dude all over again !

I haven’t seen anyone from the Tigers quoted anywhere about Mitchell. Perhaps you could point me in the direction of the comments you have seen?

Me either.

Just wondering what signing would satisfy the latter

We need forwards. It’s been our issue since forever.
Even our mediocre backline would prosper with some big units making room.
Buying LM or whoever won’t make a difference if he is stifled for space.

@TheDaBoss said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Jst putting it out there

And latrell is signed

100% if we sign both for 1.50m. We have big cap room following and they will help attract players.
Not 1.3m for Trell it’s nonsense.

@matchball said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

We went through a season when we had one of the best packs in the game; Woods, Taupau, Sue, Gavet, Ava, Akaoula…all at their peak, but that fell apart quickly

Just can’t believe that Madge, Pascoe and the Board would sanction spending $1.3M of what’s available for next year on one player.
Now there was some talk of the Roosters contributing a low % and there is a 3rd part agreement there somewhere etc. Etc. And if that all adds up and leaves us with a cap bill reasonably below $1M then perhaps that’s something that could fly … but other than that … It’s not for me.

@Milky said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@matchball said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

We went through a season when we had one of the best packs in the game; Woods, Taupau, Sue, Gavet, Ava, Akaoula…all at their peak, but that fell apart quickly

You call that the best pack? Woods was an overrated back in merchant but at least put in a full 80 mins. The rest were just bench spark forwards who were very hot and cold.

@momo_amp_medo said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Just can’t believe that Madge, Pascoe and the Board would sanction spending $1.3M of what’s available for next year on one player.
Now there was some talk of the Roosters contributing a low % and there is a 3rd part agreement there somewhere etc. Etc. And if that all adds up and leaves us with a cap bill reasonably below $1M then perhaps that’s something that could fly … but other than that … It’s not for me.

Packer, Mbye and Reynolds are on about $2.1 million combined. Mitchell offers more as one player than these 3 combined…1.3 is a bargain with $800k left to fill some gaps…

last edited by weststigers

@matchball woods is lame. Was overrated and made origin somehow. Turns his back in tackles when hitting it up. Weak as

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.