Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@rustycage said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Strongee said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@2005magic I like all your suggestions .Tetevano and Hiroti I don’t think will cost that much . And brown if he has a big year could see himself in a blue jersey .

Ummm, no. Coming to the Tigers destroys your chances of rep honours apparently. Just ask Gal.

And Gal playing for the blues absolutely ruined the blues chances of winning a SOO series

Just ask anybody

@tiger05premier said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@2005magic I like all your suggestions .Tetevano and Hiroti I don’t think will cost that much . And brown if he has a big year could see himself in a blue jersey .

Ummm, no. Coming to the Tigers destroys your chances of rep honours apparently. Just ask Gal.

And Gal playing for the blues absolutely ruined the blues chances of winning a SOO series

Just ask anybody

I hope Barry Hall destroys Gallen’s two pint head.

@Bula
Not that there’s much to destroy. Nothing on the inside and nothing to look at. ??

@Bula said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@tiger05premier said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Just ask anybody

I hope Barry Hall destroys Gallen’s two pint head.

Barry Hall said " Even league fans don’t like Gallen", pretty funny I thought

The boxer who inspired Gallen to pursue his pugilistic career–Willie Pep.

@Don_Kershane I’m paying that. Very good. By the way, Willie Pep was a pretty good fighter.

@Don_Kershane Gallen was a playground stand out at Kill the Dill With The Pill. Old habits die hard.

@851 NSW fans don’t even like Gallen and he was their captain. I’m starting to wonder if Sharks fans even like Gallen?

@TigersBusDriver said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@851 NSW fans don’t even like Gallen and he was their captain. I’m starting to wonder if Sharks fans even like Gallen?

Yeah, they did. They’re a special bunch.

@GNR4LIFE said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

The only person its going to benefit is Susan Boyle. Our club is Susan Boyle.

No, Susan Boyle made the semi finals…

Cut the nonsense out thanks guys.

@willow said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Cut the nonsense out thanks guys.

so willow

u got any good suggestions, for a player?

@Bula

Hahaha Kill the Dill with the Pill! I thought that was only a game out at my school in the bush!

What a great game that was haha. Probably illegal now.

@TigersBusDriver said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

As a Qlder I just loved Paul Gallen and Aaron Woods

How many times they would bomb certain tries after wasting a hit up in our red zone when NSW Had us on toast was unbelievable

@matchball Mitchell makes his own space mate. Even when the Roosters forward pack wasn’t going forward he could make things happen on his own.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.