Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@balmain-boy Looks like another good young signing 👍

@Russell someone named Russell would say that tho

There’s been a massive change in our approach to signings this year. We have gone from moneyball Cleary to kids are the future Madge.

Personally, I reckon this is a good thing. Some kids will pay off some won’t - that’s kids for you, but at least they have a future.

I like it

@Tweed_Tiger

Isn’t Daine Laurie up that way now …no relation ??

@balmain-boy There must be a fair bit of competition which is a great thing. One of the Flegg kids apparently turned up for training after getting his wisdom teeth out on the same day and tackled hard! Made me laugh - the trainer said he looked like John Sattler. Memories.

last edited by Thaiger

@Thaiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@balmain-boy There must be a fair bit of competition which is a great thing. One of the Flegg kids apparently turned up for training after getting his wisdom teeth out on the same day and tackled hard! Made me laugh - the trainer said he looked like John Sattler. Memories.

LOL Was that with or without the broken jaw?

@Don_Kershane said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Didn’t know Phil Gould could fly!

I think you’re thinking of the Bee that stung his head, right??? It died

last edited by Tigerboy

From the kennel. One more for Jersey Flegg side, Aamon Dean from Easts Tigers U18 side.

@Bathursttiger2 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@balmain-boy said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Of course fans are conscious to not get too over exited before anything is official. Nothing is certain until it’s on the website.

Even if it is done late today and the club decide not to announce it until Monday we’re not exactly going to get tweets from Pascoe or Lee saying ‘yipee! got him!’ at 5pm this arvo.

They’ve probably only just arrived in Taree now, or may still be on the road. With the fires there’s a lot more unknowns. Sometimes the fact there hasn’t been an article for a few hours isn’t a bad thing. The journos are all guessing via second hand sources… Though it wouldn’t surprise me if some are camped out around Taree looking to grab a photo of a meeting etc.

Do you really think that in this day and age they are driving all the way to Taree, when they can be there in a hour by aeroplane!!

Have you ever flown to TAREE? I have next time I’ll walk if I can’t get there by car .

@Jedi_Tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@tony-soprano Liddle very over hyped… R Farrah he aint or never will be

Is that right.

@Tweed_Tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@balmain-boy Looks like another good young signing 👍

Has he ever passed a ball?

@Tweed_Tiger He has a nice turn of pace and is willing.

@balmain-boy his running style reminds me of young Dwyer,

@balmain-boy No. There is someone on that forum who knows. The latter comment is the interesting one,

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.