Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@cochise said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Tiger_Steve said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Congratulations to the Cowboys. Bet their fans are relaxed tonight

I am not completely sure about that as I believe they chose the weaker player!

Yes I agree. Just a comment from me alluding to wishing we could nail down our $1M Player.

@snowy55 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Or is he just playing games with us to get a better deal with someone else

I have my suspicions that could be the case

Yes I agree. Just a comment from me alluding to wishing we could nail down our $1M Player.

Just takes time mate, if he decides to go else where then it wasn’t the right fit for both he and the Wests Tigers, we move on and find someone else to spend our cash on!

Just takes time mate, if he decides to go else where then it wasn’t the right fit for both he and the Wests Tigers, we move on and find someone else to spend our cash on!

Yeah but it’s personal for me. Two of my best mates are Rorters supporters- as passionate as us. I NEED this to happen as I’m so sick of copping their constant crap. This one backfires and I’ve got nothing! Again!

Yeah but it’s personal for me. Two of my best mates are Rorters supporters- as passionate as us. I NEED this to happen as I’m so sick of copping their constant crap. This one backfires and I’ve got nothing! Again!

My cousin is a Roosters supporter so I get that.

Dylan Brown would look good in a tigers jersey, payback for the dog shots they have provided us over the years. My god there coach seems to the one that continuously rocks our boat, hope he can provide there fans with another spoon.

I’d simply change mates. 🙂

Must have low standards …mates who are Roosters supporters

I know a WT’s supporter whose son is a Roosters supporter …

Parramatta Eels at risk losing young gun Oregon Kaufusi just days after losing boom prop Stefano Utoikamanu

Over the years they’ve lost the likes of Paul Gallen, David Klemmer, Luke Keary and James Maloney — now the Eels are set to add another to the list.

November 24, 2019 11:00pm

For years Parramatta fans have become more and more fed-up watching some of their best local talent turn into NRL stars at rival clubs.

And in what looks like a case of history repeating, the Eels are again in danger of dropping the ball on several fronts.

Just days after losing boom prop Stefano Utoikamanu to Wests Tigers, the uncertain future of fellow front-row prospect Oregon Kaufusi is causing huge concern.

Two of the club’s elite youngsters have also signed with other clubs. SG Ball ­captain Trey Mooney has agreed to a three-year deal with Can­berra, while ­Australian Schoolboy halfback Tyler Field has also been poached by the ­Tigers.

From the Telegraph

@happy_tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Must have been swapped at birth. I suggest a DNA test.

@Chris said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Parramatta Eels at risk losing young gun Oregon Kaufusi just days after losing boom prop Stefano Utoikamanu

Over the years they’ve lost the likes of Paul Gallen, David Klemmer, Luke Keary and James Maloney — now the Eels are set to add another to the list.

November 24, 2019 11:00pm

For years Parramatta fans have become more and more fed-up watching some of their best local talent turn into NRL stars at rival clubs.

And in what looks like a case of history repeating, the Eels are again in danger of dropping the ball on several fronts.

Just days after losing boom prop Stefano Utoikamanu to Wests Tigers, the uncertain future of fellow front-row prospect Oregon Kaufusi is causing huge concern.

Two of the club’s elite youngsters have also signed with other clubs. SG Ball ­captain Trey Mooney has agreed to a three-year deal with Can­berra, while ­Australian Schoolboy halfback Tyler Field has also been poached by the ­Tigers.

From the Telegraph

Keep em coming 😁😁

Sorry eels, but we r just doing business

@Don_Kershane said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@happy_tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Must have been swapped at birth. I suggest a DNA test.

Adoption

Todays Monday… show me that signing 💪💪🎖

Monday leilua, Tuesday Mitchell 🤷‍♂️

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.