Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@TheDaBoss said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@momo_amp_medo said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

From our friend The Mole this morning
TIGERS HUNGRY FOR SHARK
Now that the Tigers have pulled out of the race to sign Latrell Mitchell, they have ramped up their bid to sign Cronulla utility Matt

Moylan.
The Sharks are reportedly happy to let Moylan go after an injury-plagued season that saw him play just 11 games in 2019.
The Tigers have money to spend following Ryan Matterson’s departure and see Moylan as a valuable player given his ability to play almost anywhere in the backline

Xerri please…

Could be smoke screen 🙀

TIGERS HUNGRY FOR SHARK
Now that the Tigers have pulled out of the race to sign Latrell Mitchell, they have ramped up their bid to sign Cronulla utility Matt

Moylan.
The Sharks are reportedly happy to let Moylan go after an injury-plagued season that saw him play just 11 games in 2019.
The Tigers have money to spend following Ryan Matterson’s departure and see Moylan as a valuable player given his ability to play almost anywhere in the backline

Xerri please…

Say it isn’t so.

@Snake said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

If the club sign Moylan they should use him in there merchandise material … a blow up head of him as my misses would purchase one immediately as he has the most punchable head in league according to her!

Hahaha he really does have a face you want to slap.

TIGERS HUNGRY FOR SHARK

Moylan.

I could handle that if he was heavily subsidised.

@avocadoontoast said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

TIGERS HUNGRY FOR SHARK

Moylan.

I agree totally if he is heavily subsidised why not , no matter what you think the guy can play if he wants to ! But there’s the issue …

I agree totally if he is heavily subsidised why not , no matter what you think the guy can play if he wants to ! But there’s the issue …

Absolutely, pretty classy player and might have a point to prove

TIGERS HUNGRY FOR SHARK

Moylan.

Noooooooo

Please No

@westy81 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

TIGERS HUNGRY FOR SHARK

Moylan.

Noooooooo

Please No

Probably the best option we have at the moment. Say they cover half and we pay $400k. Pretty good deal. Big upgrade on Thommo.

TIGERS HUNGRY FOR SHARK

Moylan.

Xerri please…

Could be smoke screen 🙀

Could be a “swap” … I know that the sharks were somewhat interested in Reynolds.

@westy81 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

TIGERS HUNGRY FOR SHARK

Moylan.

Noooooooo

Please No

It’s way better than what we have at present.

Could be a “swap” … I know that the sharks were somewhat interested in Reynolds.

Would make sense.

TIGERS HUNGRY FOR SHARK

Moylan.

Xerri please…

Could be smoke screen 🙀

That would be a perfect solution.

Maybe put Moylan up the front of the forwards and while our opponents are busy bashing him, slip past and score.

Moylan would be an awful signing. He does not fit with what our team needs at all. Dugan would literally be a better option, and I’m far from advocating us going out and signing Dugan! Moylan (when he can be bothered playing) is a play maker. We don’t need another one when we have Brooks, Benji, Mbye, Reynolds, Talau and Momirovski all hoping for spots in the 17 - we need players that run hard and break the line from time to time!

Nooooooo!

We have already had players that can play if they want to and didn’t.

We don’t need to buy another one when our cap is starting to look promising.

We would be wasting dollars we could save and buy someone decent for 20 or 21.

Moylan is injury prone, a princess, rocks and diamonds and has a punchable face!

NO THANKS!!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.