@851 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Roar_Power said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Long term, I would like to see this work:

Lomax
JAC
Xerri
Talau
Momo

Definite pace upgrade in the backline. Could also see Dylan Brown partnering Brooks in the halves. He’s a kiwi isn’t he?

All good except Momo isn’t a winger, Nofa is

Understandable but if it came down to it, I reckon the Tigers would hold onto Momo over Nofo, the latter who is on around $450k a year (I think).

MUSGROVE READY TO ROAR

Zane Musgrove, 23, has been cleared to return to with the Wests Tigers,

The Samoan Test star was on the cusp of joining the Concord club late last year before he was hit with a police charge.

The NRL deregistered him while the case was ongoing, but has been given the green light to resume playing, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

He was cleared on two counts, but was handed a 12-month correction order for assault along with former Panther Liam Coleman.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-jai-arrow-bronson-xerri-zac-lomax-nrl-transfers-contract-offers-rumours/news-story/d4228c12a1a9d112c024993b8a76c087

Moylan is rubbish half the time he can’t even catch a bomb just runs around with his eyes closed and let’s the ball bounce. He is a better 5/8 then fullback but would rather see us spend our money elsewhere.

@Tiger78 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Moylan is rubbish half the time he can’t even catch a bomb just runs around with his eyes closed and let’s the ball bounce. He is a better 5/8 then fullback but would rather see us spend our money elsewhere.

Scary but I think he is a better fullback than half , he’d need to find a creative bone to have a creative bone in his body

last edited by happy_tiger

What sort of coin would Moylan be on at the Sharks and are they likely to contribute if he goes to another club?

Hence why I said Happy that I would rather see us send the money elsewhere. Dylan Brown would be my pick for 5/8.+

@Curaeus said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

What sort of coin would Moylan be on at the Sharks and are they likely to contribute if he goes to another club?

900k a year. Has two seasons remaining

last edited by WT2K

@balmain-boy said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

So we’re meeting with Dylan Brown this week. Would be a handy signing for 2021 or maybe we can get parra to release him early! 🤣

Now this would make my Xmas a kid that can play and ready to fill Benjis shoes … but could you imagine the upheaval at Parra if the Tigers snared this young guy …
PRICELESS. Let it happen Santa !

Hence why I said Happy that I would rather see us send the money elsewhere. Dylan Brown would be my pick for 5/8.+

Totally agree …the only time I want to see him at Leichhardt is trudging off after a WT’s Hammering …limping as well …just as good …copping it from the Leichhardt faithful …priceless

@WT2K said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Curaeus said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

900k a year. Has two seasons remaining

The club could Re coup a large portion of this with the blow up Moylan punchable head ! The off-season got to love it the best off season for years …

$900k a year for Moylan? No wonder they’re not too distressed about him (maybe) moving on. You’d reckon we’d want a fair chunk of that kicked in by Cronulla to even think of taking this bloke on.

In all seriousness the team needs a 5/8 in 2020 regardless of hamstring Reynolds … I would go very very hard for this kid ! Parra want him desperately so let it be our turn to set the price Parra will have to
Pay …

last edited by Snake

@Snake said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

In all seriousness the team needs a 5/8 in 2020 regardless of hamstring Reynolds … I would go very very hard for this kid !

I’d honestly prefer Thompson at fullback over Harry Moylan

900k for Moylan ? my god the sharks paid overs

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.