Signing Suggestions & Rumours

not really anything we didn’t know already, good to hear that Musgrove’s been training the house down though.

@Tigerboy said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@wokesmoke said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@cktiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Red88_Tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Moh said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@TillLindemann said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Tigers actively looking for a top line centre as a point of need now (that’s from with-in the organisation) Content with forward pack.

Don’t believe you. Most of your other supposed inside info hasn’t eventuated.

Momo was a revelation at centre last year, and if you can believe Benji, Talau is the most exciting player at the club. Mbye is also strong at centre, so why do we need a centre as a priority?

Again have it all in written form. Can post pics if mods allow it

I can’t believe you’re still here.

Should we go through it?

1. LM will be at Tigers training come 6th Jan (think you claimed JAC too)
  2. LM will not be at Souths
  3. Souths can’t fit LM in without offloading one/both of Gagai and AJ

Just the recent ones I remember.

All his posts remind me of my sister in law. Don’t believe a word she says but every now and then you get caught and kick yourself in hindsight

In his defence it was later reported the Latrell had agreed to come to the Tigers but ended up getting talked out of it (by his ‘advisors’ letting him flush hundreds of thousands of dollars down the toilet).
Regards Souths fitting him in?
Plenty of smoke and mirrors going on there … I still think they’ll shed a few players.
Makes you wonder why blokes want to play under Bennett… all the horsecrap about being a ‘players coach’ and ‘caring about their welfare’ - as he punts them.

It happens. Tigers thought they had him. The SB medical retirement changed things though tigers still thought they were favs to land him

I think Bennett has actually lost it . It’s also not an uncommon theory in League circles.

Interesting to see what happens if their (Souths) 2020 replicates the previous season… it’s all feeling very Newcastle circa ‘13/14

I was thinking the same - Bennett’s contract finishes 2021- they don’t appear to have the forwards to win the comp this year. And come 2021 if he has to punt guys who don’t want go i can see a very disgruntled team. I’m hoping he leaves them in tatters like he did with newcastle.

It’s good to hear musgrave is training well but would love to hear a direct quote and not just that he’s training well. The whole stefano article tells us nothing new. Any rugby league fan could of written that.

Aloiai, Mikaele, Musgrove, Luciano, Stefano that’s some size right there add Twal, ET & MCK in there and it’s quite balanced.

@WswWt said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Aloiai, Mikaele, Musgrove, Luciano, Stefano that’s some size right there add Twal, ET & MCK in there and it’s quite balanced.

And garner . The pack is stacked this year

Pack is quite nice.

@WswWt said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Better than last year. Especially if Packer’s fit again and buddies with Madge again as rumoured.

@diedpretty said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

I’m hoping he leaves them in tatters like he did with newcastle.

Not just Newie, how have Saints gone since he left ?

Some caller on 2sm reported this arvo Corey Thompson to Penrith…anyone heard anything about this

@Spacecub said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Some caller on 2sm reported this arvo Corey Thompson to Penrith…anyone heard anything about this

I heard Panthers we’re chasing him last year.

The only way I could consider this a smart move is if we have signed both JAC and AJ.

@Tiger_Steve said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

The only way I could consider this a smart move is if we have signed both JAC and AJ.

Tend to agree. Not a fan of CT at fullback but he’s a good winger.

Probably on his way to Katoomba or Orange

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.