Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@momo_amp_medo said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@hobbo1 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Elderslie_Tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

COREY OATES left out of top 21 for Broncos! On the way out could be a good get?

No more nuffies

And really … who in your eyes is not a Nuffie??
Just another whinge post.

Oates is useless …
You’ve obviously succumbed to mediocrity…

JAC or Vunivalu are not nuffies
Hope this helps !

Bateman is demanding really big money. Quality player but I think our money can be spent better elsewhere. Bulldogs will try very hard to get his signature.

We could use a second rower though

@JoshColeman99 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Bateman is demanding really big money. Quality player but I think our money can be spent better elsewhere. Bulldogs will try very hard to get his signature.

We could use a second rower though

I don’t think we are signing anyone until Harry’s future is decided. I know it’s only a few games but he’s worthy of a big deal. Game changer you can find forwards and backs but spine players are hard to come by.

South’s will fit JAC into there cap,a trip up to Nana Glen and dinner with Rusty and James will ensure it

@rihannafan1 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@851 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Bateman told the raiders he is going next year, either Wigan or the Bulldogs by the looks of it

It’ll hurt them to lose him but it also frees them of a noxious Isaac Moses client and the destabilisation that causes.

They’re not the same team without him.

@pawsandclaws1 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Cultured_Bogan said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@supercoach said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Also if Souths are really shopping Alex J around at the end of the season, I guess it means the Fox is heading to theBunnies. I was told Alex J was getting basically full back money at Souths in excess of 400g, so I doubt he would be cheap. I think a front rower and a no6
should be our priority

AJ is being forced out of utopia presumably because Souths need to pay for forwards. No one will take Gagai who is on a very generous contract… The question is, will Uncle Madge show AJ the love?

Yeah he’s being forced out due to salary cap he said. Latrell is getting a big upgrade, Arrow is coming on big money, Walker, Murray, Cook, Gagai, Reynolds all presumably on good money too. They might not be able to sign JAC at all.

A rumour elsewhere is another trendsetter (middle forward - the lingo these days) wants out of his current club to join utopia.

Who’s that?

The rumour is Lawrie.

Blake Laurie ?

That’s him. Sorry for the typo,

No typo, you were right, it is spelt Lawrie

Also if Souths are really shopping Alex J around at the end of the season, I guess it means the Fox is heading to theBunnies. I was told Alex J was getting basically full back money at Souths in excess of 400g, so I doubt he would be cheap. I think a front rower and a no6
should be our priority

AJ is being forced out of utopia presumably because Souths need to pay for forwards. No one will take Gagai who is on a very generous contract… The question is, will Uncle Madge show AJ the love?

Yeah he’s being forced out due to salary cap he said. Latrell is getting a big upgrade, Arrow is coming on big money, Walker, Murray, Cook, Gagai, Reynolds all presumably on good money too. They might not be able to sign JAC at all.

A rumour elsewhere is another trendsetter (middle forward - the lingo these days) wants out of his current club to join utopia.

Who’s that?

The rumour is Lawrie.

Blake Laurie ?

I feel a bit sorry for McGregor if true.

@tigger19 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

South’s will fit JAC into there cap,a trip up to Nana Glen and dinner with Rusty and James will ensure it

Yep, like they got Latrell for $500k a year less than he could have earned with us, Roberts mid year last year, Inglis reneged on his bronco contract to go there, they are just like easts, Nick and Rusty operate the same way

last edited by 851

@tigger19 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Yep, like they got Latrell for $500k a year less than he could have earned with us, Roberts mid year last year, Inglis reneged on his bronco contract to go there, they are just like easts, Nick and Rusty operate the same way

And melon head Burghi medical retired

I don’t really care if they buy Addo Carr. Their recruitment has been ordinary, huge money spent on underperforming backs without a decent forward pack. And they’ve paid big money for Arrow who will add nothing. Reynolds is hopeless and Cook isn’t the player he was.

I give us a huge chance against souths. I don’t think they’re any good.

should be our priority

Who’s that?

The rumour is Lawrie.

If they get any more brothers there, they can change their name from Utopia to the Culture Club

@avocadoontoast said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

I don’t really care if they buy Addo Carr. Their recruitment has been ordinary, huge money spent on underperforming backs without a decent forward pack. And they’ve paid big money for Arrow who will add nothing. Reynolds is hopeless and Cook isn’t the player he was.

They’re struggling because their whole gameplan the last few years was based off their forwards. They would roll forward and get quick play the balls, Cook would jump out of hooker and they’d score off the back of that

This year their forwards aren’t nearly as good, so cook and their halves are struggling. Signing a winger or an average forward on huge money won’t fix their problems

should be our priority

Who’s that?

The rumour is Lawrie.

Blake Laurie ?

I feel a bit sorry for McGregor if true.

So Lawrie wants to come here? Or just anywhere. Solid player but nothing special

They’re struggling because their whole gameplan the last few years was based off their forwards. They would roll forward and get quick play the balls, Cook would jump out of hooker and they’d score off the back of that

This year their forwards aren’t nearly as good, so cook and their halves are struggling. Signing a winger or an average forward on huge money won’t fix their problems

Wayne hasn’t done much of a job so far.

Wayne hasn’t done much of a job so far.

Wayne = weekend at Bernies

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.