Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@Needaname said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Geo said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Forget these Nuffie’s Plodders and has been never will be’s and back to Grant…

If Storm kept Momirovski and added Talau and we kept Grant what would people think…

Why Talau?
I know we have a plethora of young centres but none are as solid as Talau.

I think you just answered your own question…

If Storm kept Momirovski and added Talau and we kept Grant what would people think…

Why Talau?

Have we purchased any junior rep centres for next year?

Talau is bright shining light for us ias a backline talent.

last edited by pawsandclaws1

It will feel like a death in the family if Grant goes back which he inevitably will
Bellamy ain’t stupid .

@pawsandclaws1 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Why Talau?

Have we purchased any junior rep centres for next year?

Talau is bright shining light for us ias a backline talent.

I like Talau too, very good young player. But Grant is more important to our needs currently imo. He changed our entire attack.

@hobbo1 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@avocadoontoast said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@JoshColeman99 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

I don’t really care if they buy Addo Carr. Their recruitment has been ordinary, huge money spent on underperforming backs without a decent forward pack. And they’ve paid big money for Arrow who will add nothing. Reynolds is hopeless and Cook isn’t the player he was.

I give us a huge chance against souths. I don’t think they’re any good.

They’re struggling because their whole gameplan the last few years was based off their forwards. They would roll forward and get quick play the balls, Cook would jump out of hooker and they’d score off the back of that

This year their forwards aren’t nearly as good, so cook and their halves are struggling. Signing a winger or an average forward on huge money won’t fix their problems

Wayne hasn’t done much of a job so far.

Wayne = weekend at Bernies

Clint Eastwood wasn’t in that movie.

It will feel like a death in the family if Grant goes back which he inevitably will
Bellamy ain’t stupid .

We’ll mourn together 😢

@Russell said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Elderslie_Tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

COREY OATES left out of top 21 for Broncos! On the way out could be a good get?

No more nuffies

Agree NMN

NO MORE NUFFIES!!!

I hope Corey doesn’t run riot over Nofoluma when we play Broncos otherwise all hell will break loose
I would have Corey oats replace Jennings on the wing any day
He is also a very strong carrier of the ball, great finisher and also knows how to leap high for the ball.
He would give something for Brooks to aim for

@851 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@tigger19 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

South’s will fit JAC into there cap,a trip up to Nana Glen and dinner with Rusty and James will ensure it

Yep, like they got Latrell for $500k a year less than he could have earned with us, Roberts mid year last year, Inglis reneged on his bronco contract to go there, they are just like easts, Nick and Rusty operate the same way

And melon head Burghi medical retired

And GI medically retired, and he is going to play in England next year, not even close to a level playing field, meanwhile we are still paying the price of an oversight with a salary cap fine

Bellamy ain’t stupid .

Your right Hobs but why do we have to give Melb 2 players for Harry,he is what we have needed and although he has been spectacular so far for us,how do we know Tom T wont be as spectacular when he finds his place in the NRL,either on the wing or in the centres…
it was a one for one swap,we have to find a way of buying Grant rather than giving up talent…if Harry got injured we have to hope Liddle or Simpkin make it in the team and serve us just like Harry has,our up and comers like Hoffman and Bradley still have to prove themselves at NRL level,Tom T is doing rather well on his way to an NRL career…

I don’t really care if they buy Addo Carr. Their recruitment has been ordinary, huge money spent on underperforming backs without a decent forward pack. And they’ve paid big money for Arrow who will add nothing. Reynolds is hopeless and Cook isn’t the player he was.

I give us a huge chance against souths. I don’t think they’re any good.

I agree about Arrow, why buy a 13 for $800k when you have a good 13 on $800k, dumb recruitment

Oates is useless …
You’ve obviously succumbed to mediocrity…
JAC or Vunivalu are not nuffies
Hope this helps !

So the Littlest Hobbo is actually a Storm fan here to troll us, that makes sense.

If @Hobbo1 was a NRL coach he would just have 8 players on 1.2M each.

@TrueTiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Bellamy ain’t stupid .

Your right Hobs but why do we have to give Melb 2 players for Harry,he is what we have needed and although he has been spectacular so far for us,how do we know Tom T wont be as spectacular when he finds his place in the NRL,either on the wing or in the centres…
it was a one for one swap,we have to find a way of buying Grant rather than giving up talent…if Harry got injured we have to hope Liddle or Simpkin make it in the team and serve us just like Harry has,our up and comers like Hoffman and Bradley still have to prove themselves at NRL level,Tom T is doing rather well on his way to an NRL career…

We know Grant is spectacular and will only get better. He’s the sort of player you can build a team around for 5-10 years. Talau looks to be talented but the jury is out as to how good he could be. And we know Momorovski is not spectacular.

I guess what i’m saying is that replacing Talau is a lot easier than replacing Grant. One of the best hookers in the comp at 22 and a large reason why we’re in 6th.

last edited by avocadoontoast

@TrueTiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Bellamy ain’t stupid .

Harry as we’ve all seen is a revelation at 9
Without him we’ll go back another year .
How long do we persevere for Liddle to come good ?
Ive never seen Simpkin play so I can’t comment on him .
Talau will be a gun no doubt but he’s expendable being a centre where as Grant is a spine player and our go forward …
2 sugars sweeten the deal !

@Sart0ri said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Oates is useless …
You’ve obviously succumbed to mediocrity…
JAC or Vunivalu are not nuffies
Hope this helps !

So the Littlest Hobbo is actually a Storm fan here to troll us, that makes sense.

If @Hobbo1 was a NRL coach he would just have 8 players on 1.2M each.

Grow up

Melbourne won’t let Grant get away. Only way this happens is of Smith plays on and the kid refuses to go back to Melbourne .

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.