Signing Suggestions & Rumours

Has Tim Lafai been injured? If not is there a reason he isn’t making the queens team each week?
I wouldn’t mind having him in our ranks, reminds me a lot of Tim Simona.

@851 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@hobbo1 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@851 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@tigger19 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

South’s will fit JAC into there cap,a trip up to Nana Glen and dinner with Rusty and James will ensure it

Yep, like they got Latrell for $500k a year less than he could have earned with us, Roberts mid year last year, Inglis reneged on his bronco contract to go there, they are just like easts, Nick and Rusty operate the same way

And melon head Burghi medical retired

And GI medically retired, and he is going to play in England next year, not even close to a level playing field, meanwhile we are still paying the price of an oversight with a salary cap fine

GI wasn’t medically retired

Quote “ It’s not due to mental health or injuries, I just think it’s the right time for me. I’ve been contemplating it for a while now and I’ve come to terms with it.”

Link

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/04/15/greg-inglis-calls-time-on-his-glittering-career/

Still, he should have counted in the salary cap

@AdelaideTiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Has Tim Lafai been injured? If not is there a reason he isn’t making the queens team each week?

He’s not good enough.

@JoshColeman99 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Apparently we ARENT interested in signing Johnston. Not sure how legit it is but if true Madge must have a plan, he’s a quality player to pass up.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/nrl-2020-shattered-souths-players-on-johnston-departure/news-story/d36db9e5a7f27bcedd2648ba39f32ca6

Maybe Johnston said a few derogatory things about WT when it was being touted that he would be released so Souths could sign LM and WT were a potential destination for him. If so,yep WT aren’t interested in him.

@JoshColeman99 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

There’s a report from the telegraph saying Bunnies will be letting Johnston go after this season. There’ll be plenty of clubs after him and we could be one.

https://bit.ly/2Vswfvk

Hope not 👎

@TYGA said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

He’s not good enough.

Damn, maybe I haven’t watched him closely enough, but if he can’t crack that basket case maybe I’ll retract that initial statement.

What about Corey Oaks? He is on the outer at the Broncs and is tall ,fast and an origin player.

@sleeve said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

What about Corey Oaks? He is on the outer at the Broncs and is tall ,fast and an origin player.

Is he any relation to Gum Tree…

Even dragons supporters dont want him anywhere near first grade

Oates might be a good pick up not the best winger but a big body not sure what price he would command though

@rex2ce said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

All of these scenarios re keeping Harry are irrelevant , he is CONTRACTED to the Storm from next year and seriously doubt that they would release him no matter how many players we give them, Liddle is due some luck and Simpkin has big wraps on him so life after Harry is not all doom and gloom.

That’s it. For all our current players, we only have them for a limited time, before they move on (to another club or to retire). We have to do well with who we have now, plan for the future sure, but this group of players we have now will never be static.

@Jedi_Tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Oates might be a good pick up not the best winger but a big body not sure what price he would command though

Not much ATM.

Lafai is a Campbelltown Junior as well

Good to see. Ricky Stuart call out a particular manager’s lack of integrity. How can the Raiders lose Bateman with a year to go on his contract? This is Matterson and Moses revisited.

last edited by pawsandclaws1

@pawsandclaws1 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Good to see. Ricky Stuart call out a particular manager’s lack of integrity. How can the Raiders lose Bateman with a year to go on his contract? This is Matterson and Moses revisited.

Same agent

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.