Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@pawsandclaws1 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Tiger_Steve said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Spud_Murphy said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@avocadoontoast said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@teddy23 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

With rumours Foran may go to Newcastle

Kurt Mann has really turned into a quality 6, I would be trying to acquire his services if that occurs

If he is so great, why the need for Foran? We don’t need more average. Be patient and wait for our next half from the juniors.

After 9 years of no finals Paws I think patience from many fans has run out. I know I’ve just about had enough.

Yeah I’m sorry teddy23, but BE PATIENT or WE NEED TO HAVE PATIENCE are not a phrases that should be used in this forum anymore, ever!

There’s a young kid playing for Leichhardt Wanderers we’ve got our eye on. Good step. Nice pass. Under 9’s I think.

This has been posted before, but as I wrote earlier we need to let the system work . Siza, pace , step, kicking game and kicks goals. The other option is Sezer or Foran. Foran was good prior to him being busted. SeZer doesn’t have that excuse.

Does anyone know who the fullback he sets up in the first few clips is? Moves exactly like Papenhuyzen, it’s not his brother is it?

Why are we chasing Foran…?

@Harvey said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@balmain-boy said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Camroux has decent size and speed and is a goal kicking 5/8. What’s not to like? He’s on a development contract next season, as is Rizk is my understanding.

Foran for 300k on a one year or 250k for 2 years and have benji retire is acceptable. Wouldn’t pay more than that, body is too risky

He turned down $400k at Canterbury, he is not coming for less than that.

Heard he is after $1.2m

@tigerap said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Camroux has decent size and speed and is a goal kicking 5/8. What’s not to like? He’s on a development contract next season, as is Rizk is my understanding.

Foran for 300k on a one year or 250k for 2 years and have benji retire is acceptable. Wouldn’t pay more than that, body is too risky

Heard he is after $1.2m

images.jpeg

Heard he is after $1.2m

Over 3 years? I say do it.
As long as he passes the physical test, if he gets re-injured, he can be medically retired down the track if need be.

We need a desperate change, and I don’t see any other options. It may not work, but it might. And as I can’t see any other options, it’s either take him and risk it going bad, or don’t take him and it will go bad. I’d rather have the chance.

The only club who has got any value out of Foran was Manly,he did very little at eels warriors and dogs all on big money.Avoid him at all costs we dont need another Balin Cayless Anasta McQueen just to name a few of the pensioners to come here.

@JD-Tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Heard he is after $1.2m

Over 3 years? I say do it.
As long as he passes the physical test, if he gets re-injured, he can be medically retired down the track if need be.

We need a desperate change, and I don’t see any other options. It may not work, but it might. And as I can’t see any other options, it’s either take him and risk it going bad, or don’t take him and it will go bad. I’d rather have the chance.

1.2 over 3 years is 400k per year.

@watersider said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

I’m wondering why we passed on Tristan Sailor loan deal for the roosters player if the rumours are correct? I haven’t seen much of Sailor play, but he looks like he has a bit of spark and has been in and out of the first grade side. Is there something wrong with Sailor? Or is the rooster player supposed to be talent?

Well id imagine any club would take someone they have signed for 3 yrs over a 10 week loan

Alex Johnson a must have.

Why are we chasing Foran…?

We are desperate for a pivot with leadership qualities and a strong desire to win?

I don’t know where to put this so I’ll plonk it here.
I watched an interesting video the other day wherein a special forces psychologist was interviewed about skills and character.
I looked for it again to post but couldn’t find it.
In brief he said you can train as much as you like and build your skill set to try to account for any predicted eventuality, but at some point you will encounter a situation that you haven’t envisioned. That is when character makes the difference. When you are pushed beyond what you have trained for and can still stand up and look for opportunities to change your situation.
You can teach skills but you can’t teach character.
Those are the kind of players who WT needs to look for.

@Rowdy12 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Kurt Mann has really turned into a quality 6, I would be trying to acquire his services if that occurs

If he is so great, why the need for Foran? We don’t need more average. Be patient and wait for our next half from the juniors.

After 9 years of no finals Paws I think patience from many fans has run out. I know I’ve just about had enough.

Yeah I’m sorry teddy23, but BE PATIENT or WE NEED TO HAVE PATIENCE are not a phrases that should be used in this forum anymore, ever!

There’s a young kid playing for Leichhardt Wanderers we’ve got our eye on. Good step. Nice pass. Under 9’s I think.

This has been posted before, but as I wrote earlier we need to let the system work . Siza, pace , step, kicking game and kicks goals. The other option is Sezer or Foran. Foran was good prior to him being busted. SeZer doesn’t have that excuse.

Does anyone know who the fullback he sets up in the first few clips is? Moves exactly like Papenhuyzen, it’s not his brother is it?

Is it Josh Rizk?

@jadtiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

The only club who has got any value out of Foran was Manly,he did very little at eels warriors and dogs all on big money.Avoid him at all costs we dont need another Balin Cayless Anasta McQueen just to name a few of the pensioners to come here.

I know. “Brooks has never played finals football, he must be terrible.” So the supposed solution is to sign the guy who has played for teams placing 14th, 13th, 12th, 12th and currently last since leaving Manly?

@Rowdy12 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Is it Josh Rizk?

Rip the guy at 27 seconds where he took a falcon to set up the try lol

@Nelson said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@jadtiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

I know. “Brooks has never played finals football, he must be terrible.” So the supposed solution is to sign the guy who has played for teams placing 14th, 13th, 12th, 12th and currently last since leaving Manly?

I just can’t see Foran being the answer either. It stinks of previous bulldogs signings. We have to be aiming higher than Foran.

last edited by Tcat

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.