Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@tigger19 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Video on Facebook with JAC saying he will be at the dogs next year

OOOFF!!!

Brandon Smith for 2022 as well is the rumour. Doogies going balls to the wall

FYI, Video is on the kennel forum under “JAC” thread.

@JoshColeman99 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@avocadoontoast said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@mike said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

https://www.facebook.com/ronnyg/videos/10159121561244515/

No access to the video

It’s JAC saying he’ll be at the dogs next year

Got deleted… did you actually see it 😂

Yep

Wouldn’t surprise me. He’s chasing coin and they throw $200k overs at everyone they want to sign. It will hurt them in the long run just like it’s hurt th in previous years

Doesn’t usually hurt them until they’ve had a good shot at a premiership and the players career is almost over

@TigerWest said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

The buggers have done it again, got me believing that next season may be the start of something exciting for the club. Damn 😂😂😂

hahahaha this post made me lose it. They got me too! Thought we were heading for 13th-15th before this week.

@Spida said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Well I’ve just had to have a chem shower after visiting that site (man there is some self indulgent characters there). Despite what was said in the video one thing is for sure, he won’t be at the fleabags next year.

last edited by BalmainJnr

@BalmainJnr said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Spida said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Well I’ve just had to have a chem shower after visiting that site (man there is some self indulgent characters there). Despite what was said in the video one thing is for sure, he won’t be at the fleabags next year.

Pretty much what this forum would be like if we didn’t have content moderators😂 😂 😂

Regarding the vid, any idea when it was taken?

Hey all,
Was in touch with the Tigers’ management a few days ago (just before Laurie’s signing was publicised). From what I’ve heard/ been told, JAC still remains a very strong possibility to join up for 2022; the narrative may change over time but as of now, him being a Tiger for 2022 is a likelihood, definitely over joining up with the Dogs. I can’t provide much context either but I will try to keep you all posted with whatever bits and pieces I hear 🙂

No access to the video

I just clicked on the link was still there saying he’ll be at the dogs next year

@arfi26 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Hey all,
Was in touch with the Tigers’ management a few days ago (just before Laurie’s signing was publicised). From what I’ve heard/ been told, JAC still remains a very strong possibility to join up for 2022; the narrative may change over time but as of now, him being a Tiger for 2022 is a likelihood, definitely over joining up with the Dogs. I can’t provide much context either but I will try to keep you all posted with whatever bits and pieces I hear 🙂

Thanks arfi26. I suspected as much but it’s nice to hear it from someone connected.
Keep us posted mate. 🙂

@Tigers_Wests said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Been reading the forum for updates for a while and now joined and first time posting!

I feel that the recent signings are clever from Madge and co. Looking at building a roster that will still be competitive in 2021, but ultimately looking for long term, sustained success with some gun young players coming through the ranks.

The likes of Simpkins, Blore, Stefano, Laurie, Asu should pay off for us. Just hope they continue to buy into Madge and the culture he is building. Add in some of the potential prospects in SG ball/Jersey Flegg (Saukuru brothers, Tannous, Fuatimau brothers, Tumeth, Guyan) and we hopefully have some great players that kick on and can be retained long term.

James Roberts is a good signing on the deal we got him. Plenty of upside and worst case scenario he does one year with us. I feel like Joe O would be a good signing for the club too, if we can get him. Madge should get him fit and firing.

Welcome mate and totally agree with everything you’ve said.

Nice to have another seemingly informed and balanced contributor!

@The_Doc said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

No access to the video

I just clicked on the link was still there saying he’ll be at the dogs next year

More tongue and cheek with a doggies fan, was my take

last edited by Rusty

@Rusty said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@The_Doc said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

No access to the video

More tongue and cheek with a doggies fan, was my take

Sounds like he was asked to say that for the video to be honest

@Kazoo-Kid said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@TigerWest said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

The buggers have done it again, got me believing that next season may be the start of something exciting for the club. Damn 😂😂😂

hahahaha this post made me lose it. They got me too! Thought we were heading for 13th-15th before this week.

At the moment we probably still are… jimmy the jet might not even play first grade. Laurie isn’t until 2022. We need two good signings if we want to make the 8, hopefully that can be done. Joe O will be good if he can find his 2019 form

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme