Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@sleeve said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Hope we get JOE. Its been a long time since the Tigers had 2 big and hard bookends.The front row is where a side builds from and sets the confidence and go-forward for the side.Exciting wingers are great but it all comes back to the engine room.We have some good young forwards on the improve and could end up with a great pack.Very confident about our direction,but it takes time,the rest will happen,

We haven’t had much luck with signing players from the George Mimis stable. If BJ joins the other two in the grandstand, that’s $2m of the cap being unproductive. I want to believe that JO could be our best signing in the last decade.

@Earl said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Sorry FINNZO,but our backline leaked like a sieve,Mybe is like a roundabout,just go around him.

Mbye has a lot of faults but his defense was pretty good.

Agree. There was that one game against Souths, but there were some possible reasons for that, and he wasn’t alone. Generally I think his defence in the centres has been strong.

@avocadoontoast said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@JoshColeman99 said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Kazoo-Kid said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@TigerWest said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

The buggers have done it again, got me believing that next season may be the start of something exciting for the club. Damn 😂😂😂

hahahaha this post made me lose it. They got me too! Thought we were heading for 13th-15th before this week.

At the moment we probably still are… jimmy the jet might not even play first grade. Laurie isn’t until 2022. We need two good signings if we want to make the 8, hopefully that can be done. Joe O will be good if he can find his 2019 form

If JTJ is fit he’ll be the first centre picked IMO.

It’ll be interesting to see how he goes. It’s more likely that he doesn’t play I think. Wonder if they’ll have him compete against Joey for the right hand spot or momo and Talau for the left. Maybe he will even play wing like he did as a junior

Yep i agree , i think if Tiges can snag a top 8 finish , the foxx will be frothing to get on board

@happy_tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Cultured_Bogan said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Strongee said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@GNR4LIFE said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Getting some money ball vibes off our recruitment at the moment

These guys might not work out but they’ve got a point to prove and at their best can be damaging players to play against. Madge and hartigan have once again managed to find some decent signing options when it looked like there wasn’t any

Fingers crossed we do okay next year and can entice some big names to join us

If they don’t work out they are failures …whether you paid 150 k or 750 k for them

They’re still failures but for $150k you’re not too upset by it. I think Joe O is a riskier signing he was pretty average this year and is on good money. It’ll hurt us if Madge can’t get him to perform

Ahh the old “if Madge can get him to perform”.

If this forum is be believed, his wife has been sick, which would mess any player up. Isaako had a similarly tough year losing his father.

His wife clearly had cancer dude . There’s plenty of photos of her going through that process . Its funny how insensitive people are , with other people’s grief and stress . Bosses be like “ we are a family , come to me if you need a chat “ , also bosses “your performance has been poor this year , you need to pick your act up “ totally forgetting the reason you went to them in the first place . Narcissism to the max .

My concern is a bloke who had a brand new bub and a sick Mrs being asleep drunk behind the wheel of his car

If he was my brother I’d give him a clip and tell him to wake up to himself

If he was a rogue like an Allan Langer or Munster you could cop it …he isn’t in their leagues …me I’d pass on him

Great to see your sensitivity on display there Hap.

Bet his Mrs loved all the attention he got …added stress to whether he just lost his job …which in turn he has now and will have to move interstate

Maybe having a brother and brother in law who were drug addicts desensitized me a lot …

Not everyone walks in your shoes mate.

Can’t apply your life as a template to how everyone else should live theirs.

@Earl said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Sorry FINNZO,but our backline leaked like a sieve,Mybe is like a roundabout,just go around him.

Mbye has a lot of faults but his defense was pretty good.

Yep it was just his hologram that let 4 tries in against Souffs.

NRL 2021: Wests Tigers Full 30-man roster and development list
Sporting News 15 hrs ago

WESTS TIGERS
SPOTS AVAILABLE: 3

Josh Aloiai
Shawn Blore
Kane Bradley
Luke Brooks
Michael Chee-Kam
Zac Cini
Adam Doueihi
Luke Garner
Asu Kepoea
Joey Leilua
Luciano Leilua
Jacob Liddle
Jock Madden
Moses Mbye
Thomas Mikaele
Paul Momirovski
Zane Musgrove
David Nofoaluma
Russell Packer
Josh Reynolds
James Roberts
Jake Simpkin
Tommy Talau
James Tamou
Alex Twal
Stefano Utoikamanu
Billy Walters
DEVELOPMENT PLAYERS: Reece Hoffman, William Kei, Kelma Tuilagi.

@Newtown said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Sporting News 15 hrs ago

WESTS TIGERS

Josh Aloiai
Shawn Blore
Kane Bradley
Luke Brooks
Michael Chee-Kam
Zac Cini
Adam Doueihi
Luke Garner
Asu Kepoea
Joey Leilua
Luciano Leilua
Jacob Liddle
Jock Madden
Moses Mbye
Thomas Mikaele
Paul Momirovski
Zane Musgrove
David Nofoaluma
Russell Packer
Josh Reynolds
James Roberts
Jake Simpkin
Tommy Talau
James Tamou
Alex Twal
Stefano Utoikamanu
Billy Walters

Looks like a bottom 8 team unfortunately. Whoever we sign will need to improve our team and be a certainty to be in our top 17 plus Aloiai won’t be playing.

Maybe if we can fix our defence we will sneak into the 8. We can score points just defensively we’re awful

The buggers have done it again, got me believing that next season may be the start of something exciting for the club. Damn 😂😂😂

hahahaha this post made me lose it. They got me too! Thought we were heading for 13th-15th before this week.

At the moment we probably still are… jimmy the jet might not even play first grade. Laurie isn’t until 2022. We need two good signings if we want to make the 8, hopefully that can be done. Joe O will be good if he can find his 2019 form

It’ll be interesting to see how he goes. It’s more likely that he doesn’t play I think. Wonder if they’ll have him compete against Joey for the right hand spot or momo and Talau for the left. Maybe he will even play wing like he did as a junior

I’d be willing to bet good money that if he’s not injured he’ll be starting round 1. We haven’t bought him for depth, we bought him to address a glaring issue of a lack of pace.

I’d be willing to bet good money that if he’s not injured he’ll be starting round 1. We haven’t bought him for depth, we bought him to address a glaring issue of a lack of pace.

All depends on how his battle with mental health is going. No doubt if he’s good to go and training well he will get a shot, the big question is whether he’ll be able to get to that point

He and Leilua as centres would be the most rocks and diamonds partnership ever 😂

I’ll be really happy with joe of signing, i reckon madge can get him healthy and at his best. It leaves our forward pack stacked even if aloai leaves

Joe
Twal
Tamou
Utoikamanu
Mikaela

All fighting for a starting spot

@Tigers_Tigers said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

I’ll be really happy with joe of signing, i reckon madge can get him healthy and at his best. It leaves our forward pack stacked even if aloai leaves

Joe
Twal
Tamou
Utoikamanu
Mikaela

All fighting for a starting spot

Musgrove?

@Newtown said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Sporting News 15 hrs ago

WESTS TIGERS

Josh Aloiai
Shawn Blore
Kane Bradley
Luke Brooks
Michael Chee-Kam
Zac Cini
Adam Doueihi
Luke Garner
Asu Kepoea
Joey Leilua
Luciano Leilua
Jacob Liddle
Jock Madden
Moses Mbye
Thomas Mikaele
Paul Momirovski
Zane Musgrove
David Nofoaluma
Russell Packer
Josh Reynolds
James Roberts
Jake Simpkin
Tommy Talau
James Tamou
Alex Twal
Stefano Utoikamanu
Billy Walters

Looks like a bottom 8 team unfortunately. Whoever we sign will need to improve our team and be a certainty to be in our top 17 plus Aloiai won’t be playing.

It will look that way until packer and Reynolds are gone.

Maybe if we can fix our defence we will sneak into the 8. We can score points just defensively we’re awful

I really feel tigers should target schuster for aloiai instead of sirro. Will pay dividends in the future

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme