Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@swag_tiger Yes I agree. IF he has indeed been signed, I’m sure Madge has been talking to everyone. Even if it’s from NZ.

@swag_tiger NZ doesn’t have electricity. Would have to be a tin can with a very long bit of string.

@Pyjamaztehboss said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@swag_tiger NZ doesn’t have electricity. Would have to be a tin can with a very long bit of string.

Ca rrier pigeon

No chance a player would be signed without our coach being involved especially a marquee player to boot. Our coach has been vocal about our cap and having it under control and ensuring he has players who want to be apart of what he is building.

re Pascoe it’s not his job to sign players anyway, besides which he is a collaborative person… 100% if Mitchell joins Madge would have discussed with Mitchell and approve of it for it to happen.

Latrell rumours are fake news.

@TYGA said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Latrell rumours are fake news.

Ha - back to reality!

@TillLindemann said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

I simply do not believe it’s credible that Pascoe would sign someone without talking to Madge. The world doesn’t work that way.

Pascoe and hartigan could do some of the groundwork with his agent, sure. Especially since he’s not in the country. Would they sign him before Madge gets back on Monday? Not a chance.

If true about LM I’m ok with it. Million dollar contracts are becoming commonplace nowadays for decent rep players. I sit back and think about players on our roster on over-priced contracts and then a young Mitchell who can be a match winner - it’s a no-brainer.

Geez the Roosters were offering him $800k in a team of stars! There are people on here who would criticise our management for any signing whatever but if we had Mitchell this year we would’ve played finals football. Nuff said!

Does anyone really believe that the club has signed Mitchell … honestly the club could not keep Low ball Matterson and obviously having trouble signing anyone decent ! But the off season has its laughs I suppose…

Its a romantic notion that Maguire calls all the shots. Real 1970’s stuff.

We set structures in place with quality people like Pascoe and Hartigan to help run the club. Looks like that might be exactly what they are doing.

Anyone thinking they are doing something without Maguires knowledge is stuck in that 1970’s way of thinking. Modern football clubs are run like this.

@Snake I don’t think anyone here believes that he’s signed, but rather that there are ongoing conversations between the club, Maguire and Mitchell and his management.

@Madge said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Snake I don’t think anyone here believes that he’s signed, but rather that there are ongoing conversations between the club, Maguire and Mitchell and his management.

True. I think the has at least a 50-50 chance. Whatever happens, happens.

@Madge Should not these conversations be private at this stage if happening or is this a case of the club being unprofessional as usual not very commercially sound … oh yes the car dude all over again !

The fact that people don’t think we’ll be able to be in with a chance of signing big name players shows like faith in our recruitment with Madge.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.