Signing Suggestions & Rumours

@TheDaBoss how could i do that without exposing the player??

Drinkwater will play in the halves or Holmes will become the most expensive winger in history,

@NT_Tiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@TheDaBoss Nup, he can’t stay away from the chooks logo and is coming up to the Atherton Roosters.

Except you have the wrong Roosters …Calliope Roosters …wants to get closer to yours truly and learn fullback from the best

Smart call if you ask me

@Chaos said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Chaos said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

nah m8 just joking with ya

thanks for ur info

@Chaos

Cross out their username within the photo app

@cochise said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Tiger_Steve said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Masterton said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@bigsiro said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@jadtiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

There’s a scene in Monty Python’s Life of Brian where a member of the Judean People’s Front turns to their leader and says, “it’s happening Stan, something is actually happening!!!”
Well I’m starting to feel that finally, after years and years of mishap, misfortune and plain incompetence; after many false starts, something is finally happening. Maybe now we can all start whistling to “always look on the bright side of life!!”

Not sure why we would want to be nailed up on a cross but Turdberg would approve

Cool comment guy. Well worked in.
This thread was definitely missing some veiled anti semitism.

I don’t know TigerSteve, but I can’t see antisemitism there. He’s responding to a Monty Python reference.

Wow! From a joke people jump to this! Wow!

Don’t worry about it mate, all that was needed was comprehension skills. I’m sure the vast majority read your post in the manner it was intended!

Wow more shockingly…Stan was the first transgender…what would Izzy think…

😂

@Geo said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@cochise said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Masterton said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@bigsiro said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@jadtiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

There’s a scene in Monty Python’s Life of Brian where a member of the Judean People’s Front turns to their leader and says, “it’s happening Stan, something is actually happening!!!”
Well I’m starting to feel that finally, after years and years of mishap, misfortune and plain incompetence; after many false starts, something is finally happening. Maybe now we can all start whistling to “always look on the bright side of life!!”

Not sure why we would want to be nailed up on a cross but Turdberg would approve

Cool comment guy. Well worked in.
This thread was definitely missing some veiled anti semitism.

I don’t know TigerSteve, but I can’t see antisemitism there. He’s responding to a Monty Python reference.

Wow! From a joke people jump to this! Wow!

Don’t worry about it mate, all that was needed was comprehension skills. I’m sure the vast majority read your post in the manner it was intended!

Wow more shockingly…Stan was the first transgender…what would Izzy think…

Stop oppressing Stan Geo …

@TigerTiger Well, of the Players currently in the Squad I can see only 3 that might be worth extending Clark, Aloiai & Momorovski. So that’s Wednesday, Thursday & Friday of this week to go. Then LM on Monday, Mystery Prop on Tuesday and WTF next Wednesday.

@LeichhardtTiger said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@TigerTiger Well, of the Players currently in the Squad I can see only 3 that might be worth extending Clark, Aloiai & Momorovski. So that’s Wednesday, Thursday & Friday of this week to go. Then LM on Monday, Mystery Prop on Tuesday and WTF next Wednesday.

Aloiai extended 3 months ago.

@GNR4LIFE Yep thanks, I wasn’t sure about that. The fact is Garner was announced at 3.59 on Monday and Twal was announced at 3.50 yesterday so if they stick to that MO, then come 4.00pm today we may have more news.

@GNR4LIFE said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Aloiai & Mikaele extended.
13 players off contract 2020
Depending on performance -

Stay: Zac Cini, Oliver Clark, Paul Momirovski, Alex Seyfarth, Dylan Smith, Tommy Talau

Go: Matthew Eisenhuth, Robert Jennings, Chris Lawrence, Benji Marshall, Sam McIntyre, Chris McQueen, Elijah Taylor

@Ponyo said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@GNR4LIFE said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

Aloiai & Mikaele extended.
13 players off contract 2020
Depending on performance -

Stay: Zac Cini, Oliver Clark, Paul Momirovski, Alex Seyfarth, Dylan Smith, Tommy Talau

Go: Matthew Eisenhuth, Robert Jennings, Chris Lawrence, Benji Marshall, Sam McIntyre, Chris McQueen, Elijah Taylor

I’m OK with Huth staying for a sensible contract. I wouldn’t break the bank to keep him. He would be a good guy to have hanging around in state cup to come up in an injury pinch. They can’t all be Klemmers, JWH’s and Asofa-Solomona’s.

last edited by Cultured_Bogan

@Cultured_Bogan You may be right there CB, another one could potentially be Elijah Taylor. They have a bit of utility about them being senior players and for the most part relatively consistent in their outputs. Jumping the gun a bit here - anything can happen, but I like what Madge has brought to the table contracts wise. He’ll reward those that perform to their potential no doubt. We’ll see from here at least

last edited by Ponyo

@GNR4LIFE Yep thanks, I wasn’t sure about that. The fact is Garner was announced at 3.59 on Monday and Twal was announced at 3.50 yesterday so if they stick to that MO, then come 4.00pm today we may have more news.

If it’s Signing Week, Huth and Momo are really the only two of note contracted to end 2020 other than the kids recently upgraded from the Dev Squad
I’m hoping we are moving to the new signings part of the week today with Latrell, Leilua and maybe another, although the “another” would really need us to be saying goodbye to one or two
While I’m on the wish list, maybe a couple of farewells to a couple of our salary cap anchors would be a nice bonus as well

@Ponyo said in Signing Suggestions & Rumours:

@Cultured_Bogan You may be right there CB, another one could potentially be Elijah Taylor. They have a bit of utility about them being senior players and for the most part relatively consistent in their outputs. Jumping the gun a bit here - anything can happen, but I like what Madge has brought to the table contracts wise. He’ll reward those that perform to their potential no doubt. We’ll see from here at least

I don’t think ET would be bad to have around on a reasonable contract also. They might be able to get FG time elsewhere and deals to reflect that, so be it, but if they aren’t they will be handy to have. You need solid experienced players to come up when injuries inevitably happen. If both ET and Huth could both be kept on value for money contracts I’d certainly be OK with that. Got a couple of experienced campaigners in the forwards likely to move on at the end year, both second rowers as well so it’d be handy to keep ET on if we cannot lock down a couple of good second rowers to replace the likes of McQueen and Rowdy.

last edited by Cultured_Bogan

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.