The Devestating effect of losing players...

I want to keep out of the contract saga…and that’s what it is a SAGA…however,because I have played the game as many on here have over the years,I would like to say one very important thing…players will come and go,if their bank account accumulates over the years from which ever club pays them the most, they wont give a toss about you or me in the future,they are entertainers of the highest calibre,in the arena for the big bucks ,
As long as they have provided entertainment for the mere punters like you and me on the weekends then they have done their job…stop and think realistically,how many of our club players that people idolise and look up to come to our place and have a barbie and drinks and say’ thank you for your support during my raping of your club’…none I would say…which brings me to the very point of this thread,99.99% of us the WESTS TIGERS FANS and SUPPORTERS get far to emotionally involved in things we have no control over…just an opinion of,because I can tell you now if you had a bad drama in your life,they wouldn’t give us a second thought unless it benefitted them in one way or another…
So in my opinion if the big 3 that is left all go somewhere else,I wouldn’t give a crap,life will go on and hopefully the WTs will be here for me to be a member of and have a team to follow for years to come…
IF people are emotionally drained because some talented Rugby League player decides to move on for bigger bucks or some other reason then those people should really look at their lives and see where their priorities lie…I can guarantee you it wont be at an NRL club unless they are paying you…

Rugby league is a joke, the way it’s run by the NRL and how certain clubs dominate the player market, what’s the point in following a team

You’ll still have a team to follow TT but it may get walloped old school every week

Join the revolution Zig , I need some good men

Well I am definitely a cup half full guy. Look how much money we have in the war chest to assist Clearly assembling the team he would like on the field.

@:

Well I am definitely a cup half full guy. Look how much money we have in the war chest to assist Clearly assembling the team he would like on the field.

Gonna be great pay overs for has beens and neverwills

You’ve all got your wishes and here’s hoping it bites you all on the starfish

Any chance you can toddle off with those players happy? Can’t hack it when the going gets tough?

You seem like hate the club.

You rant and rave and offer no solutions.

Just bagging in every single post, with little constructiveness attached.

From an experienced and respected poster I’m surprised.

@:

As a opposed to the over performing premiership threatening trio we are losing now 😆

@:

@:

I dont get your beef Happy? Whats the worst that can happen? We replace them with 3 other players who cannot take us to the finals either?

There is no downside

@:

Any chance you can toddle off with those players happy? Can’t hack it when the going gets tough?

Eddie I know its hard but you hit the Foe button , simple

17 years later and everyone still blames the players and coaches and not what drives EVERY issue in this club to fail badly

Mate at the moment I hope this club in its current form goes down the gurgler and folds

@:

I agree. What’s behind it all? If you hate the club please leave it alone for the sake of true fans.

@:

@:

@:

I dont get your beef Happy? Whats the worst that can happen? We replace them with 3 other players who cannot take us to the finals either?

There is no downside

Course not , why would we want to succeed ….

Here I was thinking I needed to get the Mrs to organize the men in the white suits to come and lock me up :brick:

@:

@:

I agree. What’s behind it all? If you hate the club please leave it alone for the sake of true fans.

TRUE fans aren’t happy to sit back and watch their club fail continually

TRUE fans hold their club to some accountability

Too many fans are too used to mediocrity at this place

@:

“Experienced and respected poster”

Cheers for the laughs, I think you mistyped, “prolific poster that has never had one ounce of substance to post”. Unless it’s talking about some hasbeen qld rugby league garbage or bagging the tigers. Put him on the foe list, it’ll lift the IQ of this forum dramatically.

@:

@:

“Experienced and respected poster”

Cheers for the laughs, I think you mistyped, “prolific poster that has never had one ounce of substance to post”. Unless it’s talking about some hasbeen qld rugby league garbage or bagging the tigers. Put him on the foe list, it’ll lift the IQ of this forum dramatically.

Sorry mate can I get you to re type this , I’m just seem to be having trouble understanding you while you’ve got your hand shoved down your pants

Happy I think you need to go take a breather. We aren’t even the worst team in the league at the moment. There is also a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes. The club is only getting portrayed as a basket case in the media.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.