Will Graham put a hit on Woods

Been lurking for ages, everything i want to say has been said about the transfers.

What do you think the odds of Graham putting a hit on Woods.

I would luv for him to show how soft Woods is.

@:

Been lurking for ages, everything i want to say has been said about the transfers.

Be nice if he hits him hard enough that they swap jerseys during the collision.

Your can be sure of one thing. Woods won’t smash graham.

As a proud fan I can’t go to a game and cheer on dogs like Tedesco Moses and woods

This season is in tatters, release the dogs now, I’d rather lose every game this year with guys who want to play for the jersey than guys who do the dirty on there mates and fans

No he will be to busy trying to get his team to flog us by 40 , just incase he gets tapped on the shoulder with a see you later we need your money for Woods

Hope he puts a hit on all of them.

@:

As a proud fan I can’t go to a game and cheer on dogs like Tedesco Moses and woods

This season is in tatters, release the dogs now, I’d rather lose every game this year with guys who want to play for the jersey than guys who do the dirty on there mates and fans

I feel the same…i know its sounds childish and stabbing urself int he back,but i love the tigers and i just cant cheer these blokes…maybe i will calm done but i feel stink atm and dont wanna see them in our jersey again.

If Woods remains captain i will dead set lose my something or other.

@:

[/quot

I feel the same, i am not going to hand over my hard earned $$$ .to watch Issac Mo$$$e$ harem play for Wests. I really feel let down by Woods and Tedesco.

They are all worried about playing finals footy but seems they want other players to shoulder that responsibility.

@:

@:

I feel the same…i know its sounds childish and stabbing urself int he back,but i love the tigers and i just cant cheer these blokes…maybe i will calm done but i feel stink atm and dont wanna see them in our jersey again.

I can assure you Woods doesn’t want the captaincy for the rest of 2017…

@:

@:

Be nice if he hits him hard enough that they swap jerseys during the collision.

Lol i like that one.

I’d like to see Tigers swap Woods for Graham straight after the game.
Let’s get a deal done.

My first disagreement with Ivan Cleary.

He wants to keep Woods as captain.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Everyone wins if the two captains swap guernseys before the toss, which clearly, Graham will be giving.

@:

@:

@:

I can assure you Woods doesn’t want the captaincy for the rest of 2017…

I dont think he does either but if Cleary strips him of it he will be the bad guy in the media again, i think the plan is for Woods to fall on his sword with all the backlash.

I wonder if Tedesco will cop some rough treatment if it’s true he backflipped on the Bulldogs.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.