Can we remove the $$$ PLEASE

• Kul, or whoever might assist.

Can we remove the autocorrect $$ when you type Tedesco, Moses or Woods please.

It should be the choice of the poster to either type or not type this.

This is silly and childish. I thought the forum was a fair an free place for all opinion, so much so i bothered to contribute a few bucks.

But to have this forced upon your post is poor. Would appreciate it being rectified ASAP.

• Agreed it is very immature sure we are all angry about it but being petulant about the spelling of their names isnt productive

• Agree also
    I didn’t support the forum financially for this as well
    You’ve made your point
    This is wrong

• Gee so sensitive. I think it’s brilliant. Lightens the mood for sure. Well done afaic!

• Banned

Another issue is does what it implies represent the truth? I thought one of the big gripes here was that we offered Tedesco more money but he still went elsewhere (TPA?) - it was never about the money so they declared. I am not aware of figures for Woods and Mitch.

• Administrators

Sheshhhhh you guys take it so seriously, for wht is a joke/prank that’s been played many times before (Bumper Farrel, fitzy ©, etc)

Anyway, you’ve always had the ability to disable the word censor.

Go to the user control panel --> Poating options —> Enable word censoring: NO

• I am I the only one that likes the $ for Tedesco, Woods and Moses? It’s a small thing really. Just someone’s way to vent. With everything it takes to run a forum I can accept the little protest from those that do.

• Tedesco.

Tedesco.

Woods

Tedesco.

Aww….Damn… :mrgreen: I liked it!

• Administrators

The PC brigade won, seems like we can’t protest if it offends some

:deadhorse:

trust me, I had another idea in mind that was much more of a protest.

• @:

Do it , don’t give in to the minority !

• I guess there is a small amount of your conscience that’s telling you what you did was wrong… Otherwise why did you relent?

• @:

What’s being said is that it should be a choice if you want to use the $$ sign. Why shroud it be forced on those who don’t want to participate?

• Well I guess you could always add the $ yourself

• @:

Protest all you like

Don’t force it on those that don’t agree though… That’s only common courtesy

• Some people are so precious. Can we keep the $$$ please.

Tede$co and Wood$ for life

Recent Topics