Can we remove the $$$ PLEASE

• Honestly I’d like the names to be amended to something a lot stronger than a little $ sign. I don’t get how anyone can support these traitors and not view them as gutter scum.

I’m often accused of being too nice but you have to draw the line somewhere.

• @:

@:

The PC brigade won, seems like we can’t protest if it offends some

:deadhorse:

trust me, I had another idea in mind that was much more of a protest.

I appreciate your efforts in keeping this forum pumping, but was furious last night when I saw the $ signs everywhere, to the point that if It was still there today, well I was done on the forum. Reasons being that I feel it only serves to further fuel the vitriol that some are spewing out and measure it against the policing of disguised swearing to keep this a young (and generally) friendly place.

I don’t know if the timing correlates, but another concern is that it may have been the tipping point in Happy apparently departing us, as it upset him greatly last time around.

I don’t agree with the $$$ particularly much either. But if someone wants to wet the bed and ditch the forum over something so petty, then that is their immature choice. If people can’t have some semblence of speaking their mind for fear of perhaps someone on the WTF taking offence and taking their bat and ball elsewhere fair dinkum this place would be like a morgue.

• @:

Why don’t you walk up to him and protest then? The same forthe ones that boo Woods.

• Tede$co. Mo$e$ and Wood$ is the only answer for any true supporter.

• @:

@:

Why don’t you walk up to him and protest then? The same forthe ones that boo Woods.

Because the result would be the same as editing text in a forum or booing g at a game.

Such a simple comment

Anyone in the public eye is not immune to criticism… It’s their call

• @:

@:

@:

Because the result would be the same as editing text in a forum or booing g at a game.

Such a simple comment

Anyone in the public eye is not immune to criticism… It’s their call

I suppose you’re right as you always are.
    We should let the Kiddies express them selves. :crazy

Recent Topics