Jennings carrying an Injury

he will have a clean out of the knee in the bye i think. he i think for our match will be strapped - so maybe now fitzhenry could handle the job on jennings come saturday night.

He’s been playing with it strapped for a few weeks now. It’s well documented he needs minor cleanup surgery. While Jennings isn’t in the best of form this season, I think he’ll be up against Lawrence who will hopefully put some solid hits on him and keep him quiet.

The thing with the Panthers at the moment is they are going forward well but also kicking very well. Luke Walsh is directing them around the field well and his kicking game at the moment, is very good. Their first 3 tries yesterday came from kicks and he did a good job turning the Warriors around. The less said about the Tigers kicking game at the moment, the better. The Tigers really are struggling to kick well at the moment.

And all bar one of the Dogs tries came from kicks? Doesn’t bode well.

Lewis was iced up for the end of the Warriors game. Will play against us but will be carrying an injury.

@AmericanHistoryX:

he will have a clean out of the knee in the bye i think. he i think for our match will be strapped - so maybe now fitzhenry could handle the job on jennings come saturday night.

even if jennings had one leg he would run or hop around fitzy

@alex:

Lewis was iced up for the end of the Warriors game. Will play against us but will be carrying an injury.

Minor hamstring strain apparently. Lewis is probably their best player at the moment too.

Though they are out bogey team etc etc I will still put $10 on WT 13+

. . . . . more importantly is Lawrence carrying an injury ???

@Balmain Bug:

. . . . . more importantly is Lawrence carrying an injury ???

and farah for that matter, i read today that he copped an elbow injury.

@willow:

@alex:

Minor hamstring strain apparently. Lewis is probably their best player at the moment too.

I didnt see the Warriors match but Lachlan Coote looked very slippery against the Roosters. Could be dangerous up the middle if the forwards are tired/lazy with defence, hence why we need a strategic bench with a PROP there to allow interchanges for another PROP, not backrowers like Moors and Mataka.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme