Tuimoala Lolohea Signs with WT

Offer is too high, otherwise looks good.

Is this site “fake news”

Can’t see it happening after Cleary’s comments on players sticking to their contracts.

I agree, but this is the type of news we need!

Oh he’ll yes please! Swap for Moses in a heartbeat.

Loving cleary.

Definately want him, double his rate sounds high.

Love him for this season as it frees up Moses money to help get someone else in.

@:

Is this site “fake news”

Maybe…I saw it on Facebook and reposted here.

@:

@:

Is this site “fake news”

Maybe…I saw it on Facebook and reposted here.

Thanks mate, appreciate the effort of everyone who posts this stuff, makes the work day fly :roll

Love to see it but who would be our goalkicker with Moses gone?

As others stated the offer seems high, would be good a good signing on an amount closer to his current deal particularly as he is not getting any NRL time over the last month. The incentive of playing regularly in the NRL may get him across the ditch, he can bring a couple of his Warrior mates with him as well!!

Fine young player , it’s a yes from me

I’d be happy with him here, certainly a step up from Moses
The story next to the Lolohea story was a worry though .
Says that we have offered a big contract to Reynolds.
Good player, but can’t afford his numerous brain snaps, has no discipline whatsoever , and if Dessie hasn’t been able to straighten him out, so I don’t think we would have much luck with him.
As for Lolohea, he’s got Hugh wraps on him . So it will take a good offer to get him to come here

Are the Warriors making more room to retain Foran and Johnson? I’d buy him just to frustrate the Dogs’ attempts to get Foran!

Yes, biggest issue would be goal kicking duty if we let Moses go this year.

Only option would be tedesco for the rest of the year.

Why would we offer him that much? Using brooks as a benchmark he should be getting 350-400k at most???

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.