Tuimoala Lolohea Signs with WT

• I thought suli was a goal kicker

• Most definitely would sign him. He also kicks goals from memory…

• I’d take him but not at that price and i’d be more than happy to let Moses go if we had an adaquate replacement, im sure Cleary knows what he’s getting with him.

• Not sure if’ i’d call a teenager running a blog ‘fake news’. It’s certainly not a reputable source though. But of coruse he’d be one player we’d have an interest in. No way we’d offer him that much though. Him or J Reynolds? Not sure who i’d prefer.

• Banned

No idea why people are worrying about paying that much, its just over 600k a year. We would have both halves for around 1.2m. Not many clubs would be able to do that.
    The guy is an international and best thing is he can play anywhere, so we are sure to get value out of him even if he doesn’t work out at 6.

• Sounds good

• @:

Most definitely would sign him. He also kicks goals from memory…

Did a bit of kicking for the warriors in 2014 and 2015, kicked about 66% overall, although he was sharper in 2014.

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/tuimoala-lolohea/summary.html

@:

No idea why people are worrying about paying that much, its just over 600k a year. We would have both halves for around 1.2m. Not many clubs would be able to do that.
    The guy is an international and best thing is he can play anywhere, so we are sure to get value out of him even if he doesn’t work out at 6.

Also played fullback and wing at the warriors, so he’d give Cleary some options. He’s basically everything Jordan Rankin’s supposed to be.

• Warriors forum quite happy for him to leave soon.

They reckon his development has been stuffed up.

Would be an interesting player here.

• Story could be right, although Ivan wouldn’t double is pay to make it happen, can play 6 or 1 though.

• Big Yes from me.

This kid could be anything.

• Well ring a ding ding. To think i got shot down for suggesting him because he’s under contract 😒

He’d be awesome imo. The only question is with Foran a good chance of leaving, will the Warriors be willing to give him up? Can only ask. He’s miles ahead of any option that is currently off contract.

• I read previously that Kearney was insistent on making Lolohea honor his contact .

Possibly a backup 5/8 if Foran goes and they dont sing a decent replacement?

So something would have to change for Kearney to let this happen, particularly since Lolohea wouldn’t be taking up much of their cap.

• That site doesn’t look overly reliable. $650k-ish p/a for a guy playing reserve grade? Please.

• @:

That site doesn’t look overly reliable. $650k-ish p/a for a guy playing reserve grade? Please.

Vaughan got $600K for mostly playing reserve grade with the Raiders last year, but agree that we should try and get him closer to his current contract amount.

• Playing reserves, scored 2 tries on weekend.

Doesn’t have Moses speed but has some penetration and can bust a tackle.

Still only 22 and is keen to leave Warriors since demotion.

Recent Topics