Tuimoala Lolohea Signs with WT

• Rubbish article. That website has no credibility.

• @:

Rubbish article. That website has no credibility.

Thanks for bursting my bubble milkster

• @:

@:

Rubbish article. That website has no credibility.

Thanks for bursting my bubble milkster

Haha sorry mate, better than getting your hopes up.

• ForumSupporter

Way overs for this bloke…thought we weren’t doing that anymore. …

• Lol as if we would offer doubles for a player under contract, we would need permission first anyway from the Warriors to have any discussions which no doubt would be on their terms.

Would love to see him here would be very surprised if the Warriors would let him lose let alone a team have discussions with him before Johnson & Foran decided their fate.

• Would be a great backline option for us with plenty of ability to cover several positions.

• @:

@:

That site doesn’t look overly reliable. $650k-ish p/a for a guy playing reserve grade? Please.

Vaughan got $600K for mostly playing reserve grade with the Raiders last year, but agree that we should try and get him closer to his current contract amount.

That’s because everyone knew what Vaughn could do and numerous clubs were chasing him. I don’t think there are many knocking down Tui’s door, certainly not at that price.

• @:

@:

@:

That site doesn’t look overly reliable. $650k-ish p/a for a guy playing reserve grade? Please.

Vaughan got $600K for mostly playing reserve grade with the Raiders last year, but agree that we should try and get him closer to his current contract amount.

That’s because everyone knew what Vaughn could do and numerous clubs were chasing him. I don’t think there are many knocking down Tui’s door, certainly not at that price.

Not many knocking down his door given that he is currently under contract until the end of 2018 whereas Vaughan was off contract at the end of last season. If it becomes known he is available (i.e. can gain a release) I’m sure there would be several clubs interested, the price suggested may be a sticking point but his versatility would attract a number of clubs!!

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Not many knocking down his door given that he is currently under contract until the end of 2018 whereas Vaughan was off contract at the end of last season. If it becomes known he is available (i.e. can gain a release) I’m sure there would be several clubs interested, the price suggested may be a sticking point but his versatility would attract a number of clubs!!

I’m sure he’d have plenty of interest at the right price, but the right price is about half the figure being talked about. He hasn’t exactly set the world alight in his limited opportunities playing at 5/8 and not that many clubs are in need of a fullback.

Vaughn was being thrown around as an origin contender at the start of 2016, I don’t know what the hell happened between him and Ricky Stuart but Ricky most definitely got that one wrong (as Dragons fans are enjoying pointing out to smug Raiders fans at the moment).

• He’s been playing on the wing in reserve grade. This worries me, as I would think if they thought he was good enough he’d be in the halves or at fullback.

• @:

He’s been playing on the wing in reserve grade. This worries me, as I would think if they thought he was good enough he’d be in the halves or at fullback.

Might be hoping he asks for a release

• Dont think the warriors would do us any favours with the rumours going around about Matulino

• @:

Dont think the warriors would do us any favours with the rumours going around about Matulino

That’s true, but you never know who the Warriors might be chasing and freeing up a couple of hundred grand might be necessary for their plans.

• Talented ball runner who has looked good at 5/8 and fullback. He doesn’t mesh with SJ however, would be worth a look at reasonable coin. Covers 2 positions of need.

• would be a great signing at the right price.

Recent Topics