Tuimoala Lolohea Signs with WT

• ForumSupporter

Seriously Lolohea is just another kid who smashed up NYC…but has done nothing in the NRL at all…nothing…I’ve watched and listened to a few Warriors ISP games and you wouldn’t even know this bloke was on the field…

He can come for depth on minimum wage I guess…but at that coin suggested forget it…

• Lolohea is in Reserve Grade as he doesn’t complement SJ in the halves and they have RTS at fullback.
    Last year two clubs were after him Broncos and Storm I think they have two good judges there.

• @:

Seriously Lolohea is just another kid who smashed up NYC…but has done nothing in the NRL at all…nothing…I’ve watched and listened to a few Warriors ISP games and you wouldn’t even know this bloke was on the field…

He can come for depth on minimum wage I guess…but at that coin suggested forget it…

He has had some good games at NRL level when playing fullback. His standout games that I remember were back in 2015 though. Could be Kevin Locke mark II but with a much lower peak…

EDIT: Some highlights from Round 26 2015 -

(scores a Teddy-like try)

…and from Round 24 2015 -

He hasn’t just produced in NYC, he was a real threat in the NRL…2 years ago.

• @:

And that’s where good coaching comes into account. How many warrior players were good under cleary and flopped since he left. His a capable player.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

What’s his true position?

On the wing in Reserve Grade…

He would be a huge upgrade on JT’s golden child, and cover the same positions, only better

Seriously, what’s the point of this comment. He hasn’t played all year and Lolohea would be on double what Rankin is on. There’s zero comparison.

He was once a golden child and currently playing for the vulcans, there is a comparison, thanks for your insightful shot at me as per usual.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

On the wing in Reserve Grade…

He would be a huge upgrade on JT’s golden child, and cover the same positions, only better

Seriously, what’s the point of this comment. He hasn’t played all year and Lolohea would be on double what Rankin is on. There’s zero comparison.

He was once a golden child and currently playing for the vulcans, there is a comparison, thanks for your insightful shot at me as per usual.

With the money and position he’d be playing no there isn’t. You just needed to scratch the JT/Rankin itch, even if the comment had no context.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

With the money and position he’d be playing no there isn’t. You just needed to scratch the JT/Rankin itch, even if the comment had no context.

Fullback, wing and half, same positions as Rankin, plus with warriors paying some money, they are exactly the same, so there JT fan boy.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Fullback, wing and half, same positions as Rankin, plus with warriors paying some money, they are exactly the same, so there JT fan boy.

If he comes here how is he taking Rankin’s place exactly seeing as how Rankin’s not even in first grade? Hmm

• @:

@:

@:

@:

If he comes here how is he taking Rankin’s place exactly seeing as how Rankin’s not even in first grade? Hmm

Simple he takes Rankin spot in the top 30 next year, not that hard to understand

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Simple he takes Rankin spot in the top 30 next year, not that hard to understand

You don’t under stand how the top 30 works do you. Rankin would be replaced by someone on the same wage he’s on, not someone earning 300-400k more.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

You don’t under stand how the top 30 works do you. Rankin would be replaced by someone on the same wage he’s on, not someone earning 300-400k more.

You dont know that you are guessing, we would have over paid for Rankin, and the warriors subsidising Lolo, not much in it. I understand, I am dealing with a know it all, and I am not responding anymore.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

You dont know that you are guessing, we would have over paid for Rankin, and the warriors subsidising Lolo, not much in it. I understand, I am dealing with a know it all, and I am not responding anymore.

Right, and that isn’t a guess 😒

• He would be a good signing with plenty of positives.

Versatile and young with good skills and defence. Hope it happens this season if not next

• I just dont see it with tui. He is currently on the wing in reggies and we are offering 2.5m over 4yrs ?. That scares me!!!

• @:

Rubbish article. That website has no credibility.

Can you give us a comprehensive list of the sites with and without credit plz

Recent Topics