Tuimoala Lolohea Signs with WT

• And when Reynolds comes next year, what then?? It’s great he’ll be playing his preferred position now until the end of the season, but it is his preferred position as I understand it, and that won’t happen next year. He’ll need to move somewhere, probably to fullback I’d say so I hope that’s all good with him… I mean he said he was happy to finally be playing in his preferred position so it’s a bit of a concern.

• I just hope he has a good game and blends in with the boys , would be nice for a man of the match game but I’m not expecting that , just have a good game

• @:

And when Reynolds comes next year, what then?? It’s great he’ll be playing his preferred position now until the end of the season, but it is his preferred position as I understand it, and that won’t happen next year. He’ll need to move somewhere, probably to fullback I’d say so I hope that’s all good with him… I mean he said he was happy to finally be playing in his preferred position so it’s a bit of a concern.

His preferred positions are Half andFullback.

• @:

And when Reynolds comes next year, what then?? It’s great he’ll be playing his preferred position now until the end of the season, but it is his preferred position as I understand it, and that won’t happen next year. He’ll need to move somewhere, probably to fullback I’d say so I hope that’s all good with him… I mean he said he was happy to finally be playing in his preferred position so it’s a bit of a concern.

He signed with us after Reynolds signed so I’d say it’s pretty clear he will be wearing the number one in 2018.

• Im pleading with Ivan to turn this season around

• @:

@:

His preferred positions are Half andFullback.

All good then!

• I think we’ll see Lolohea playing fullback next week vs the sharks with teddy in origin camp

Recent Topics