Rankin Released...Official..

• A bit of mail for you fans.

Looks like Rankin is about to put pen to paper for a 2 year 250k per season extension over two seasons

This, after the win, is going to be a good week for the fans, can feel it.

• Is this a gee up, first time post???

• good news?

If that’s good news here’s hoping we secure Grant and Kevvie on long term heavily back ended deals

• @:

A bit of mail for you fans.

Looks like Rankin is about to put pen to paper for a 2 year 250k per season extension over two seasons

With the Cessnock Goanas

• From what I have heard, im pretty sure that is 250k over 2 seasons, meaning he would be on close to minimum wage for the 2 years which to be honest isnt a bad signing, particularly with goalkicking shortages around.

• @:

From what I have heard, im pretty sure that is 250k over 2 seasons, meaning he would be on close to minimum wage for the 2 years which to be honest isnt a bad signing, particularly with goalkicking shortages around.

250 per season 😆

• I would trade Rankin for a bag of chips i 100% believe he was the worst top grade player in the entire NRL last season

• Yeah I think its actually a good signing.

He has experience, he can kick goals, he can play any position in the backline and hooker. Anyone who thinks that isn’t useful is kidding themselves. The club will have a 30 man squad next yr like all clubs and Rankin is def a top 30 nrl player mayby not a starter but not the worst either

• Kill me now .

• @:

A bit of mail for you fans.

Haha April 1st was 23 days ago!

• they say bad news comes in threes, what the hell is coming next. lol

• I only signed up to let the fans know this inside tip.

Its a good value signing.Everyone yaks on about the big 4 however These are the type of players that win you comps and it flies under the radar.

• @:

I would trade Rankin for a bag of chips i 100% believe he was the worst top grade player in the entire NRL last season

Surely a gee up, the 30 man squad would have 29 other priorities before he gets a look in

• @:

Yeah I think its actually a good signing.

He has experience, he can kick goals, he can play any position in the backline and hooker. Anyone who thinks that isn’t useful is kidding themselves. The club will have a 30 man squad next yr like all clubs and Rankin is def a top 30 nrl player mayby not a starter but not the worst either

You lost me at " He can play".
    he can kick ok , but to do that , he has to be taking the place of a real first grader on the field.
    This has to be a joke , surely. …and I didn’t call anyone Shirley.

• What a relief , this post is from someone who joined 30 minutes ago. More than likely a gee up.

Recent Topics