RETURN TO LIDCOMBE 2017!

• SAVE THE DATE!!!

‘Return to Lidcombe’ is back for 2017

Saturday May 6 at Lidcombe Oval* - 12pm

• Past Wests Magpies Players will be there
    • BBQ
    • Merchandise Tent full of Wests Magpies gear for sale.
    • WSDRLFC Membership forms and sign up also available on the day.

Two Wests Magpies matches on the day:

Sydney Shield vs St Marys at 1pm
    Ron Massey Cup vs St Marys at 3pm

*Entry Fee is $5 per person which goes directly to Wests Magpies FC

• I will be there, can’t wait

• Ahhhh "…… will the hot dog man be there?

• That will bring the crowds back

All is missing is tommy on a megaphone in the back of a car yelling “come out to the game”

• @:

Ahhhh "…… will the hot dog man be there?

Is it the same hotdog man I’m thinking who went to all the suburban grounds in the 80s90s

Old Greek/Italian looking fella?...curly grey hair on the sides going bald on top no teeth…

• When is the return home to Pratten Park

• @:

@:

Ahhhh "…… will the hot dog man be there?

Is it the same hotdog man I’m thinking who went to all the suburban grounds in the 80s90s

Old Greek/Italian looking fella?...curly grey hair on the sides going bald on top no teeth…

Probably …. doubt he would get a health clearance nowadays.
    As a side issue … it’s appropriate with what’s going on with the Big 4 contract … that the reunion is called in memory of the Magpies losing Boyd, Dorahey and Brown to bloody Manly all those years ago. Talk about recurring nightmare! :brick:

• @:

When is the return home to Pratten Park

That was in 2008

• @:

When is the return home to Pratten Park

Club is planning one. Leasing issues with Soccer and Cricket season overlaps. Possible one day.

• I’ll be there and bringing my parents, who are thrilled at going back to Lidcombe.
    Looking forward to it.

• Hope all my Magpie brothers and sisters have a great day at Lidcombe ,it was truly one of the great suburban grounds that had some very,very good players grace its turf….

• Have never been to Lidcombe Oval. Sounds like it would be an awesome day.
    Bruce Clark would be an absolute monster nowadays wouldn’t he? Was a huge man back in his playing days. Is Alan Neil Mick Neil’s brother?

• I was reading the paper today and in the section where they put all of the sports results it said,

Wests Magpies v some one (I cant remember who they were versing) game postponed due to damage at Lidcome Oval.

• @:

Have never been to Lidcombe Oval. Sounds like it would be an awesome day.
    Bruce Clark would be an absolute monster nowadays wouldn’t he? Was a huge man back in his playing days**. Is Alan Neil Mick Neil’s brother?**

Yes

• Thanks. Mick originally played for Wests as well didn’t he?

Recent Topics