Thanks Willow

• Thanks Willow for the reminder about swearing, i do not look at other forums much but just visited the Bulldogs forum to see their reaction to the possible loss of Reynolds, the swearing and language towards Des Hasler is over the top calling NAMES among may other choice words. I am Glad that in this forum we at least has a standard of respect even in hard times. This standard will keep this forum active for many years to come and i enjoy being part of the conversations πŸ˜ƒ

• you should see them after a loss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @:

Thanks Willow for the reminder about swearing, i do not look at other forums much but just visited the Bulldogs forum to see their reaction to the possible loss of Reynolds, the swearing and language towards Des Hasler is over the top calling him NAMES among may other choice words. I am Glad that in this forum we at least has a standard of respect even in hard times. This standard will keep this forum active for many years to come and i enjoy being part of the conversations πŸ˜ƒ

Did you expect anything less from the Dogs Supporters ??
    I personally dont
    One of the reason i TRY not going to a Dogs V Tigers game

• @:

Thanks Willow for the reminder about swearing, i do not look at other forums much but just visited the Bulldogs forum to see their reaction to the possible loss of Reynolds, the swearing and language towards Des Hasler is over the top calling him a C…. among may other choice words. I am Glad that in this forum we at least has a standard of respect even in hard times. This standard will keep this forum active for many years to come and i enjoy being part of the conversations πŸ˜ƒ

So Hugh,
    how did they feel about the possible loss of Reynolds ?

• @:

you should see them after a loss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reading The Kennel after we beat them is one of my favourite things.

• They certainly don’t hold back at the Kennel, it’s like the colour of their jumper BLUE

• They give it with both barrells over at the kennel πŸ˜†

• @:

They give it with both barrells over at the kennel πŸ˜†

I wonder what their guy with the big drum is belting out today.

• Well many of the Kennel followers are linking the possible loss of Reynolds with how they feel about losing Ennis and him going on to play the best footy of his career and a GF win, and calling Des all sorts of names as i mentioned.Some are picking out Reynolds flaws BUT none are happy with losing his tenacity as they feel he in many ways portrays the bulldogs spirit.

• Never been to a Bulldogs V Tigers Game (love the Tigers) whats the go.

• ForumSupporter

Putting disguised swearing in the OP is not a good way to get your point across…

• their loss I hope will be our gain

• Gee, not much love for Des over there.

• No not much love and many are worried if Foran is signed that he will have his leg hanging outside the bus all season ready to find the right stop.

• What, another club in crisis??

And I thought it was just exclusive to the Tigers…

Recent Topics