• Sam McIntyre

• @:

Eisenhuth?

Hopefully him and ET both re-sign.

• Updated

• I’m 99% sure ballin announced his retirement

• @:

@:

Just watching Te Mare Martin and still can’t believe we let him go in favour of Moses

I almost cried when we let him go.

I think Mcintyre and Gibbs are outside the 30, in development squad.

• @:

@:

@:

Just watching Te Mare Martin and still can’t believe we let him go in favour of Moses

Yeah can anyone confirm if ‘development’ players are OUTSIDE the top 30 or part of the 30? And what constitutes a development player? Age? If so, Gamble may also be included.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Yeah can anyone confirm if ‘development’ players are OUTSIDE the top 30 or part of the 30? And what constitutes a development player? Age? If so, Gamble may also be included.

They’re 6 additional players on top of your top 30, so effectively you have a Top 36. They’re players that would typically play Holden Cup and ISP but not being signed to those squads, and don’t require second tier exemptions as they are part of the development program of the NRL Squad.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

The governing body sent an email in April this year, to all 16 clubs telling them to prepare for a spend of $9.14 million, including allowances for a squad of 30 players and six development list players.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

The governing body sent an email in April this year, to all 16 clubs telling them to prepare for a spend of $9.14 million, including allowances for a squad of 30 players and six development list players.

Ah thanks. So would assume gamble, Gibbs and mcintyre (if signed) would be included in the 6 so far?

• @:

I reckon there is probably 3 spots left available in our starting 17 and probably another 5 in our squad to still be filled.

1. Tui Lolohea
    2. Mahe Fonau
    3. Taane Milne
    4. Moses Suli
    5. David Nofolomau
    6.Josh Reynolds
    7.Luke Brooks
    8.Russell Packer
    9.Jacob Liddle
    10.Ben Matulino
    11.Chris McQueen
    12.Chris Lawrence

14.Benji Marshall
    15.Alex Twal

Backs:
    18.Tyson Gamble
    19.MWZ
    20. Corey Thompson

Forwards:
    21. Matt Mcwillrick
    22. JJ Felise
    23. Josh Aloai
    24. Jesse Sue
    25. JJ Felise
    26. Sam Mcintyre

Utility:
    27. Esan Marsters
    28. Heath Gibbs
    29. Michael Chee Kam

30. ???

Am I the only one who thinks Marsters deserves to stay in the starting side? He is playing very well there and serves as a great partner to Nofoaluma. I feel like we should use either or Fonua or Milne on that wing spot since they have spent some time there. Also Eienhuth has to play lock. We need a young forward helping our tired front-rowers which is a benefit.

• @:

@:

I reckon there is probably 3 spots left available in our starting 17 and probably another 5 in our squad to still be filled.

1. Tui Lolohea
    2. Mahe Fonau
    3. Taane Milne
    4. Moses Suli
    5. David Nofolomau
    6.Josh Reynolds
    7.Luke Brooks
    8.Russell Packer
    9.Jacob Liddle
    10.Ben Matulino
    11.Chris McQueen
    12.Chris Lawrence

14.Benji Marshall
    15.Alex Twal

Backs:
    18.Tyson Gamble
    19.MWZ
    20. Corey Thompson

Forwards:
    21. Matt Mcwillrick
    22. JJ Felise
    23. Josh Aloai
    24. Jesse Sue
    25. JJ Felise
    26. Sam Mcintyre

Utility:
    27. Esan Marsters
    28. Heath Gibbs
    29. Michael Chee Kam

30. ???

Am I the only one who thinks Marsters deserves to stay in the starting side? He is playing very well there and serves as a great partner to Nofoaluma. I feel like we should use either or Fonua or Milne on that wing spot since they have spent some time there. Also Eienhuth has to play lock. We need a young forward helping our tired front-rowers which is a benefit.

Nope. I’m with you.
    He deserves to stay in the centres along with Suli.
    Since he has been there everyone has stopped talking about our right hand side defence . I like his step as well.

• Woods at 13 if Bulldogs are forced to release him by the NRL refusing to confirm his registration due to cap problems.
    Marsters has to be in the side somewhere. Maybe Fonua drops out.
    McIlwrick will be in the 17 because Liddle still won’t be ready for 80 minutes of NRL due to having his season cut short by injury.

• @:

@:

@:

1. Tui Lolohea
    2. Mahe Fonau
    3. Taane Milne
    4. Moses Suli
    5. David Nofolomau
    6.Josh Reynolds
    7.Luke Brooks
    8.Russell Packer
    9.Jacob Liddle
    10.Ben Matulino
    11.Chris McQueen
    12.Chris Lawrence

14.Benji Marshall
    15.Alex Twal

Backs:
    18.Tyson Gamble
    19.MWZ
    20. Corey Thompson

Forwards:
    21. Matt Mcwillrick
    22. JJ Felise
    23. Josh Aloai
    24. Jesse Sue
    25. JJ Felise
    26. Sam Mcintyre

Utility:
    27. Esan Marsters
    28. Heath Gibbs
    29. Michael Chee Kam

30. ???

Nope. I’m with you.
    Since he has been there everyone has stopped talking about our right hand side defence . I like his step as well.

Taylor will be in the top team.

• i hope people realise that just because we sign 30 players doesnt necessarily mean that will be our top 30.

McIntyre, Gibbs, maybe MWZ or Gamble anyone could be pushed out of the 30 if we sign someone who’s getting paid more than them.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

1. Tui Lolohea
    2. Mahe Fonau
    3. Taane Milne
    4. Moses Suli
    5. David Nofolomau
    6.Josh Reynolds
    7.Luke Brooks
    8.Russell Packer
    9.Jacob Liddle
    10.Ben Matulino
    11.Chris McQueen
    12.Chris Lawrence

14.Benji Marshall
    15.Alex Twal

Backs:
    18.Tyson Gamble
    19.MWZ
    20. Corey Thompson

Forwards:
    21. Matt Mcwillrick
    22. JJ Felise
    23. Josh Aloai
    24. Jesse Sue
    25. JJ Felise
    26. Sam Mcintyre

Utility:
    27. Esan Marsters
    28. Heath Gibbs
    29. Michael Chee Kam

30. ???

Nope. I’m with you.

Taylor will be in the top team.

Marsters only turned 21 this month and weighs 110kg…he has a big future in the game and can only get better…him and Suli next year are gonna kill them, I’m ok with them in the centres.

Recent Topics