Who do you want to receive the spoon first?

• Next year, considering Tedesco, Woods and Moses are all at their respective teams, who do you want to get the spoon?

• Roosters but wont happen

• Banned

Roosters mate, I always want the Roosters to get the spoon or be near the bottom just to show them that, even with their seemingly limitless salary cap, they cannot buy a premiership. I really hate that Tedesco chose to go to them out of all the teams in the comp. It’s worse than when 3 of the Magpies best players defected to arch enemy Manly all those years ago!

• @:

Roosters mate, I always want the Roosters to get the spoon or be near the bottom just to show them that, even with their seemingly limitless salary cap, they cannot buy a premiership. I really hate that Tedesco chose to go to them out of all the teams in the comp. It’s worse than when 3 of the Magpies best players defected to arch enemy Manly all those years ago!

!

• Yeah Roosters. Busted for cheating the cap….

Nevermind

• 3 way tie

• Manly

• The Tigers will have so much motivation playing these 3 teams in the future.
    Not that Ivan is having any problems getting the players primed for a game currently

• Banned

@:

@:

!

Huh?

• It’s funny how no one cares about Moses and he even requested a release mid-year. But yeah, I’m all for the Roosters getting the spoon next year, if only it was a voting-based award.

• @:

@:

@:

!

Huh?

Me too

• ForumSupporter

South Sydney…

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

@:

!

Huh?

Me too

Oh now I got ya NT - I’m a bit slow, it’s Friday :mrgreen:

• Dogs regardless, but Woods makes it DOGS!

Funny that as the end of this whole mess, the one with less crap attached is Moses, as at least he had the balls to approach it head on. Next.

• @:

South Sydney…

It’s on the cards

Recent Topics