Tedesco - No Try

At the ground it looked like Gallen just fell over with minimal contact from Woods…

Can someone enlighten me as to what the genius’s in the bunker said…?

Pretty much that woods was touching his jersey so impeded… the commentary were as appalled as the rest of us, making calls for Gallen to get a logie nomination… it was shonky as hell in slow mo, Gallen played soccer

At the ground I saw Gallen fall over live and knew they were going to call it back y saying that was the hole created Despite the oscars performance

The video ref based it on Woods holding the jersey. Odd decision IMO given he had to overturn an on-field decision of try.

That was an absolute brain melt of a decision by the Luke Patten in the bunker to deny that try. Gallen should get an Oscar for that dive.

@:

At the ground it looked like Gallen just fell over with minimal contact from Woods…

Woods had hold of Gallens Jersey ….
Which impeded Gallen of getting to the play…
Going to the board …
No Try
:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

@:

Woods had hold of Gallens Jersey ….
Which impeded Gallen of getting to the play…
Going to the board …
No Try
:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Patten also said there was minimal contact…it was going to be a try.

Even Cleary was appalled in the post-match presser. He basically said this isn’t soccer.

Was at the ground and all the sharks players went racing up to Cummins to complain about that. I think he really wanted to award it, but was talked into it by a combo of the players and sideline officials. But my god, how Gallen gets away with that utter rubbish is beyond a joke. The game is a joke, the bunker is a joke. Players taking dives to get penalties… moving more and more towards soccer and their theatrics.

Regardless of the academy award performamce of Gallen, Woods was stupid for even holding the jersey in the firsg place especially that of Gallen….

Jesus….thanks fellas

They having a lend right…Gallen would have needed to be on super roids to make that ground…

Letter of the law says no try……but this is why you need clowns in your team. Welcome aboard j Reynolds

Gallen, the big tough boxer he is went down like a sack of you know what cos his chest was nudged.

Woods doesn’t grab the jersey it’s a try
Simple

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme