Woods injured. Who gets the (c)?

Woods injury didn’t look good and I doubt he will return in time for Souths so who should Cleary look to as captain.

ET in my opinion

Judging by the pressers it will be Lawrence. Cleary has probably found a loophole to strip Woods of it, by simply keeping it with Rowdy once Woods is back. Particularly if we win a few games in Woods absence. Ala Prince and O’Neill.

Betcha he visits the “footy whisperer/masseur” and will play the Test.

if woods plays in the test it will prove what i said in one of the other topics to
be so true. (that they(woods and tedesco) faked injury)

Sorry but Tedesco literally copped an open faced slap to the face. No doubt it hurt and left him a bit groggy, but i don’t for a second believe that it was bad enough to put him out for the game. Give me a break.

As for Woods, well i’d never wish injury on a player, but at the same time i’m not going to have any sympathy that an injury jeopardizes his rep honours after all he’s done lately and is set to do tomorrow by going on television and further making a spectacle of himself and the club. Why is the club even allowing that btw?

Lawrence is the VC so he will get it

@:

moses

Milky, you know I love you mate, but pm me your address so I can pop over and kick you in the man berries for this one

Think it’ll be Lawrence since he’s vc

@:

@:

moses

Milky, you know I love you mate, but pm me your address so I can pop over and kick you in the man berries for this one

Was waiting for someone to say something 😆 😆 just taking the piss mate

@:

Sorry but Tedesco literally copped an open faced slap to the face. No doubt it hurt and left him a bit groggy, but i don’t for a second believe that it was bad enough to put him out for the game. Give me a break.

As for Woods, well i’d never wish injury on a player, but at the same time i’m not going to have any sympathy that an injury jeopardizes his rep honours after all he’s done lately and is set to do tomorrow by going on television and further making a spectacle of himself and the club. Why is the club even allowing that btw?

I’m pretty sure Tedesco copped Maloney’s elbow. As for who should be captain for the Souths game, Lawrence is vice captain so it should be him. Or, Cleary could make ET and Lawrence co-captains. Either way we need someone there talking to the team and calming them down in the tough situations.

Sorry, can’t agree - I don’t think either of them faked injury at all. Woods definitely went down very awkwardly and looked pretty dejected in the sheds. As for Teddy - he was playing hard before the head high incident and I can’t see why he wouldn’t want to play on if he could. (Doesn’t in any way save either of them from my bitter and utmost disappointment in them as Tigers)

As for Moses - his effort level was pretty average and that showed in everything he did on the field. If anyone wasn’t putting in, it was him.

Lawrence with ET as the vice

Tonight I saw something that has not happened for years. The captain (ie Lawrence) was talking to his team in-goal after the opposition scored. Never saw that with Captain Powderpuff, but he is there to play football, not to talk. Talking is for lunchtime with your Bulldog buddies.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme