Josh Aloiai against the Sharks

I made a thread about his form last week and full credit to him he really stepped up tonight. He was probably our best forward tonight. The Cronulla pack was dominating us but he kept making meters and bending the line with every run.

Stats:

vs Bulldogs 18 tackles 3 runs 26 meters

vs Sharks 32 tackles 13 runs 121 meters

Best game I have seen him play, plus he gave back what he copped.

Magic turnaround, good hitups and very good defensively. The blueprint for his games moving forward.

He was amazing! Try saving defence and hard running - he is a Tiger!

He’s been very underwhelming this year before this game (verging on bad In several games - or parts of games) but massive improvement and good game from him tonight.

Was in full beast mode. At one point i said he’s spent, he needs a rest, but he just kept going.

Cleary said many of the guys are kearning to play longer minutes, obviously Alioai is one of those. Tonight he proved he can push through and do that.

Played well, the attitude of most of our loyal players has skyrocketed

Was close to our best player. The coach was probably left with no choice but to increase his minutes once the injuries hit, but he really stood up.
They should give him an OPAL card so he can spend more time on the bus.

Still young and learning but am very happy with the way he is going.Best forward on the field last night imo.

Was exactly the sort of player we needed last night in an injury impacted team

Stood tall, tried his heart out and kept on going till the fat lady sang .

Well done… Really pleasing to see an effort like that
That also complimented ET

@:

Played well, the attitude of most of our loyal players has skyrocketed

I’ve definately noticed this also

Played extremely well. Be very happy if he can keep that up for the rest of the season and beyond.

Also appears to be a classy young man. Anyone else notice him come over and try and calm Fifita down when he blowing up?

He played more minutes last night aye…
Try saving tackle was absolutely UNREAL.

He’s proving to be a GREAT signing!
33 games in a row ?

Straight from Parra U20s.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme