What is Pascoe's email ?

• I rarely get involved in any of this sort of stuff. However I think fans should call for Woods demise as captain after todays interview. I dead set felt like punching the TV listening to him gibber on about “it is what it is” and “you know” hogwash.

Woods portrayed the club in an extremely poor light. He bagged us on several occasions. Has any other current captain of there club thrown their club under the bus like that ever before? He has shown zero leadership on and off the field all season. He seems to forget this is the club that has paid him very well, made him captain. Introduced him to first grade at a young age after a serious injury. If I were JP I would be angry with that interview.

I’m not saying threaten to cut up memberships or put them in the microwave. However I think it would be good if fans the club know they won’t stand for this rubbish from a supposed captain.

• I believe ceo@weststigers.com.au.

Never emailed him myself./ceo@weststigers.com.au

• I have not either.

However I have never felt as angry as this.

How can you have a current captain behaving like this?

And this after JP telling fans not too boo him and glowing quotes about him.

If I were JP I would be felling very silly and angry myself.

• Hey Eddie

If Woods is saying the club didnt contact him for 3 weeks do you think they will reply to your email ??

The best weapon is social Media
    There is no hiding from it and Businesses and Organizations go into damage control if there is any complaints via social Media

• But he is just paid to play remember

• Yeah it is ceo@weststigers.com.auHe does reply/ceo@weststigers.com.au

• If only Woods had been given Pascoe’s email addy …

• I just seen his interview and TBH he dogged his team mates and club badly. Cleary should have a strong think about whether he wants him “leading” this club for the remainder of 2017. That was as bad as it gets for a club captain. You look at someone like Gallen who’s sharks been through ALOT worse and he atleast publically shouldered all the responsibility all woods did here was blame everyone else for everything. Fair enough if it was done at the end of the season when he had left but not 1/4 way through the season. I wouldn’t be opposed to moving him on for 2017 or sitting him out for the remainder. He is quite simply a pathetic team mate and leader after seeing that. Disgusting

• ForumSupporter

Let us know how you get on Please Eddy…

• Don’t get too emotional or abusive. Be respectful, but make it clear how you feel.

• @:

Hey Eddie

If Woods is saying the club didnt contact him for 3 weeks do you think they will reply to your email ??

There is no hiding from it and Businesses and Organizations go into damage control if there is any complaints via social Media

You mean the Cowards last resort 😒

• @:

@:

Hey Eddie

You mean the Cowards last resort 😒

Its the equivalent of the Customer with the loudest voice
    being civil and polite gets people no where sometimes.

• My email to the CEO, for what it’s worth.

Hi,

As a member I’d like to request that Aaron Woods be stripped of the club captaincy. The way he has conducted himself during his contract negotiations is not befitting for a club as proud as the Tigers. This has been exacerbated by his interview today. It shows poor judgement and disrespects the club, current players and fans.

Regards,

• @:

My email to the CEO, for what it’s worth.

Hi,

As a member I’d like to request that Aaron Woods be stripped of the club captaincy. The way he has conducted himself during his contract negotiations is not befitting for a club as proud as the Tigers. This has been exacerbated by his interview today. It shows poor judgement and disrespects the club, current players and fans.

Regards,

Well done. I sent one and stated the following points:-

1. Mitchell Moses performed terribly on Saturday night. His petulant behaviour to me was disgraceful. I believe the club should reprimand him for his behaviour towards a player like David Nofoaluma. If Moses doesn’t deserve to be picked in the NRL team he shouldn’t be picked.

2. Arron Woods has to me disgraced himself and the club and I think he should have the captaincy taken from him.

3. The club should stop defending the three players (Tedesco included) who are leaving the club that have overpaid them throughout their careers and provided them with exceptional support in life. I booed the players on Saturday night and I will continue to do so at every opportunity available to me.

• Justin,

As a long term Wests Tigers member (10 years plus) I am disgusted by the way our current Captain has portrayed the club in his interview with Fox Sports this afternoon. Does he forget his responsibilities and duties of captain of this proud club? What other examples are there in the NRL of a current club captain biting the hand that feeds him in the media? In fact his whole leadership this year has been deplorable the way he has dragged this out and contradicted himself several times in doing so.

Most fans would have accepted Aaron leaving the club if he had handled himself with dignity and class like Cooper Cronk and Josh Reynolds. Sadly he lacks these qualities yet you want to back him up with statements telling fans not too boo him? Lavishing him with praise after leaving the club for his contribution? Justin I’m afraid he has not given you or the club any respect whatever in his latest interview.

My biggest point in all this Justin is - you recently asked fans to question everything they read in the media in regards to criticism of the club. I think some of the coverage the club has been handed has been unfair and painted us in a very poor light including yourself. Yet here is our very own captain, unleashing on the club with a myriad of excuses and pathetic reasons for him leaving the club. You would have every right to feel silly for backing him up and angry at his interview and conduct. Giving a tell all interview to one of the reporters that has bagged the club relentlessly in James Hooper. So how should Tigers fans feel about this Justin?

The fans are not mugs Justin. They are the people who are “on the bus” for next season. Wests Tigers fans are a staunch and loyal bunch. So instead of spending him defending these players have the nous to immediately sack this guy as our captain. I don’t pretend to speak for all fans however I spend a fair amount of time at games on the Wests Tigers forum and the overwhelming feeling regarding Woods is very negative.

Does Aaron forget this is the club that pays him very well? Made him captain? Put him in First grade at a young age after a serious injury?

At the moment we desperately need a leader the fans can rally behind and represent the club for the rest of the reason in what has been a ​tough time. Aaron Woods is about as far away from that as you can get. I would have very little interest attending games where this bloke is captaining our club again.

Cheers,

Eddie

Recent Topics