What is Pascoe's email ?

@:

Justin,

As a long term Wests Tigers member (10 years plus) I am disgusted by the way our current Captain has portrayed the club in his interview with Fox Sports this afternoon.Does he forget his responsibilities and duties of captain of this proud club? What other examples are there in the NRL of a current club captain biting the hand that feeds him in the media? In fact his whole leadership this year has been deplorable the way he has dragged this out and contradicted himself several times in doing so.

Most fans would have accepted Aaron leaving the club if he had handled himself with dignity and class like Cooper Cronk and Josh Reynolds. Sadly he lacks these qualities yet you want to back him up with statements telling fans not too boo him? Lavishing him with praise after leaving the club for his contribution? Justin I’m afraid he has not given you or the club any respect whatever in his latest interview.

My biggest point in all this Justin is - you recently asked fans to question everything they read in the media in regards to criticism of the club. I think some of the coverage the club has been handed has been unfair and painted us in a very poor light including yourself. Yet here is our very own captain, unleashing on the club with a myriad of excuses and pathetic reasons for him leaving the club. You would have every right to feel silly for backing him up and angry at his interview and conduct. Giving a tell all interview to one of the reporters that has bagged the club relentlessly in James Hooper. So how should Tigers fans feel about this Justin?

The fans are not mugs Justin. They are the people who are “on the bus” for next season. Wests Tigers fans are a staunch and loyal bunch. So instead of spending him defending these players have the nous to immediately sack this guy as our captain. I don’t pretend to speak for all fans however I spend a fair amount of time at games on the Wests Tigers forum and the overwhelming feeling regarding Woods is very negative.

Does Aaron forget this is the club that pays him very well? Made him captain? Put him in First grade at a young age after a serious injury?

At the moment we desperately need a leader the fans can rally behind and represent the club for the rest of the reason in what has been a ​tough time. Aaron Woods is about as far away from that as you can get. I would have very little interest attending games where this bloke is captaining our club again.

Cheers,

Eddie

Good read …. Needs spellcheck before sending !

Yeah I haven’t sent it yet.

Just drafted one up.

Mr Pascoe
As a member and loyal and passionate supporter of the Wests Tigers I am truly disgusted by our supposed ‘captain’s’ actions. He does not deserve to remain as captain, and probably shouldn;t be in the team anymore after acting like he has.
While I realise there is likely very little the club can do to discipline him, please be aware that the media manipulation of he, his puppetmaster isaac moses and hacks such as hooper are recognised for what they are.
The club is very much heading in the right direction, keep up the good work.
Best wishes
Bill
On the bus!!

Woods said that the club didn’t contract him for 3weeks so didn’t he know where Pascoe’s or Egan’s office was.
Knock knock as club captain can I ask a question?
Simple just go and ask them, anyway get off the bus.

Pascoe will be interviewed on league Life

Wednesday 7:30

Should be interesting

His role as captain is completely untenable after that interview - if it wasn’t already. Embarrassing.

@:

I just seen his interview and TBH he dogged his team mates and club badly. Cleary should have a strong think about whether he wants him “leading” this club for the remainder of 2017. That was as bad as it gets for a club captain. You look at someone like Gallen who’s sharks been through ALOT worse and he atleast publically shouldered all the responsibility all woods did here was blame everyone else for everything. Fair enough if it was done at the end of the season when he had left but not 1/4 way through the season. I wouldn’t be opposed to moving him on for 2017 or sitting him out for the remainder. He is quite simply a pathetic team mate and leader after seeing that. Disgusting

Agree, Gallen carried the sharks for over 10 years for not much joy, never bagged the club and stuck it out, was rewarded with a premiership, Woods on the other hand went the complete opposite direction.

Good emails all. I’ll send one tomorrow too.

If I was to bother to send an email to Pascoe this would be it
Mister Pascoe.
I am truly disgusted by the group of selfish "supporters"that have decided that booing our own players is the way to go. Could you let them know that doing that is a distraction to ALL the team, and serves no purpose except giving the press an excuse to unload on our team.
This mob of gutless idiots want to boo a player that has carried most of our usually below average forwards for years and does not have to do things by their timetable and owes them nothing.

My own thoughts on Woods are that he is not as dominating as he could be , and I don’t really care whether he stayed or went. But he will always be remembered by a lot of supporters as our only Quality prop in recent years, and had little or no assistance from the mediocre props that we purchased.
Please make sure that wedont put more of our players in that same position in the future, as we will continue to lose good players if we don’t share the load in our forwards
Best wishes
Bill
Not fully on the bus yet, I’d prefer to wait until the repairs are completed, and thebus has been over the pits and the repairs have been completely certified as Safe, The repair company has not got a very good reputation for their work, especially the Head of the company. Luckily the new Driver seems to be a good fit, it’s mainly the admin of the Company that I have enormous doubts about.

@:

Woods said that the club didn’t contract him for 3weeks so didn’t he know where Pascoe’s or Egan’s office was.

I know… its a joke …Woods is either on the field or the gym at Concord and the admin offices are upstairs 50 metres away

@:

@:

I know… its a joke …Woods is either on the field or the gym at Concord and the admin offices are upstairs 50 metres away

He also said that he was sick of being the only decent prop at the Tigers, knowing dam well that we had signed Matulino and there was talk about Packer.
Wanted to know who the coach was going to be when everyone that had access to a newspaper or social media knew that Cleary was coming here.
He is just saying thing to sound like he was hard done by, and trying to find excuses to justify going to play with his friend Klem.
:blah

@:

@:

I just seen his interview and TBH he dogged his team mates and club badly. Cleary should have a strong think about whether he wants him “leading” this club for the remainder of 2017. That was as bad as it gets for a club captain. You look at someone like Gallen who’s sharks been through ALOT worse and he atleast publically shouldered all the responsibility all woods did here was blame everyone else for everything. Fair enough if it was done at the end of the season when he had left but not 1/4 way through the season. I wouldn’t be opposed to moving him on for 2017 or sitting him out for the remainder. He is quite simply a pathetic team mate and leader after seeing that. Disgusting

Agree, Gallen carried the sharks for over 10 years for not much joy, never bagged the club and stuck it out, was rewarded with a premiership, Woods on the other hand went the complete opposite direction.

x2

Here’s Mine:

Dear Mr Pasco,

I am Ben and I am die-hard Wests Tigers supporter. I have been a member since 2012 and I would like to communicate a few things to you and the club. I don’t mean to be rude or aggressive but I would like to express my opinions of 2 particular players at the club.

Mitchell Moses
Mitchell Moses is a disgrace. Nofoaluma was injured early in the game and kept playing on despite the pain because he has pride in the jersey and also we were already 2 players down (with Woods & Tedesco off the field). Moses then abuses Nofoaluma for not being in the right place or whatever Moses said. The point is he was abusing Nofoaluma because he wasn’t doing something properly. HE WAS INJURED!!! Nofoaluma is one of our players and is in the top 5 wingers in the entire competition. Nofoaluma loves our club and I love his enthusiasm towards the tigers. He kissed our emblem when he scored last week. If you have watched our team song then it is quite obvious Nofoaluma’s energy and passion for our mighty club. David also speaks very well to the media. For Moses to abuse our injured superstar is disgraceful and I think actions need to be taken for this disgraceful act of behaviour.
Now I will open my views on Mitchell’s performance on Saturday. It was a terrible performance and I am embarrassed that he wears one of our jerseys. Not only is he a grub off the field, his performances on the field are even worse. Not once did Moses put in a good kick. Either to the corners, out of play to give our forwards a rest, into the in-goal for a repeat set. Moses kicks were horrendous. He needs to learn off Brooks because Luke was exceptional against Cronulla and was very good against the Dogs. Moses is a player that always takes the risky play with a very low chance of coming off. This is extremely poor play from a half who wants big $$$ and also he took the wrong plays when the team needed him most. I don’t think Moses is first-grade standard and I think he should be dropped based on his performances. Moses didn’t just do it against Cronulla he also did it against Parra and to a lesser extent the Dogs match. If Moses didn’t play on Saturday then we would’ve won, I am extremely happy that he is going.

Please do yourself and our club a favour and go to: http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=243&t=29196&hilit=Mitchell+Moses

Aaron Woods
Woods has portrayed the club in an extremely poor light. He has bagged us on several occasions. Has any other current captain of their club thrown their club under the bus like that ever before? He has shown zero leadership on and off the field all season. Does Aaron forget this is the club that pays him very well? Made him captain? Put him in First grade at a young age after a serious injury?
Woods should do the decent thing and step down as Captain.

A Captain is supposed to be the “Club Standard”.

I have no issue with him leaving (although I wish he stayed and showed loyalty and commitment to the club), its his decision, he has made it, I don’t think it was very professional of him to bag the club though. It’s easy to stick the knife in during the bad times but he should also realise the club has supported him throughout his career and has contributed to his success.

Gallen carried the sharks for over 10 years for not much joy, never bagged the club and stuck it out, was rewarded with a premiership, Woods on the other hand went the complete opposite direction.

I hope the club (or Aaron himself) removes the captaincy from Woods and gives it to either Chris Lawrence, Elijah Taylor or David Nofoaluma.

On a positive note, I am extremely happy with Ivan Cleary and the progress he is making with our team. We are playing better and he has come in and simplified our game plan and worked on our defence. He also speaks very well in press conferences. I love how he makes his intentions clear on how he wants his team to play.

Here are Ivan’s 3 laws:
1. You are either on the bus or off the bus.
2. The star of the team is the team.
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with.
Surprisingly Aaron and Mitchell break every one of these laws.

The club seems to be heading in the right direction with signing marquee players Ben Matulino, Chris McQueen & Josh Reynolds (2 origin reps and 1 NZ international). These signings will add some size and power in the forward pack and also some experience and stability in the halves.
We have also signed Malakai Watene-Zelezniak. This will increase our strike power in the outside backs and it is great that he has joined the club for 2017 as he will improve under Ivan this season and with a full pre-season will be a great prospect for the tigers.
I would also look at players like Russell Packer and Albert Vete to try and brig them to the club in 2018. Tuimola Lolohea would also be a good signing. I trust that the club and Ivan know the players they want to target and try build a Wests Tigers dynasty. With some positive signings already it looks like the tigers are going in the right direction. I just hope that all the players want to play for the tigers and have pride in our jersey.

Yours Sincerely,
Ben :slight_smile:

I am on the bus and looking forward to good times ahead, and I will support the tigers no matter what.

I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve

Seriously guys…he HAS had the captaincy stripped. Why do you think Lawrence fronts up to all the press conferences now?

He has the © next to his name so as not to cause a media stir. Can you image the feeding frenzy if he was stripped of the captaincy officially?

@:

Seriously guys…he HAS had the captaincy stripped. Why do you think Lawrence fronts up to all the press conferences now?

He has the © next to his name so as not to cause a media stir. Can you image the feeding frenzy if he was stripped of the captaincy officially?

Lawrence fronts because If woods does it becomes about him and not the game

Woods shook the refs hand with Gal as © the other night

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.