Who would you prefer at 5/8, Reynolds at 750K or Moses at 850K?

• I have to ask this out. Because it is so funny hearing the Dogs fans bag Reynolds.

So here we go, please add extra choices on the market that are even possible.

We have:

Josh Reynolds, 750K. Bulldogs 5/8 Origin 5/8 tough player and a decent defender. He doesn’t do too many offloads but barges and scores the tries himself. Key to the bulldogs current winning streak.

Mitchell Moses, 850K contract rejected (so 850+). WT Junior and current 5/8. Does good offloads and can step. Regarded as a “Turn style” with Luke Brooks in defense.

Te Marie Martin, 550k?? (unknown really) Panthers current 5/8 but WT Junior and was forced out of cap.
    Does good footwork and can set tries up. Wanted to stay but was forced away because we “invested in the future” in Moses.

Who would you pick? To me it’s no contest as we need a decent 5/8 and Josh’s defense is the best.

• Reynolds needs a controlling halfback
    Brooks needs a running 5/8

They complement each other so well.

Moses is garbage.

• @:

I have to ask this out. Because it is so funny hearing the Dogs fans bag Reynolds.

We have:

Josh Reynolds, 750K. Bulldogs 5/8 Origin 5/8 tough player and a decent defender. He doesn’t do too many offloads but barges and scores the tries himself. Key to the bulldogs current winning streak.

Mitchell Moses, 850K contract rejected (so 850+). WT Junior and current 5/8. Does good offloads and can step. Regarded as a “Turn style” with Luke Brooks in defense.

Te Marie Martin, 550k?? (unknown really) Panthers current 5/8 but WT Junior and was forced out of cap.
    Does good footwork and can set tries up. Wanted to stay but was forced away because we “invested in the future” in Moses.

Who would you pick? To me it’s no contest as we need a decent 5/8 and Josh’s defense is the best.

Dogs fans bag Reynolds? Every Dogs fan I know is gutted that Josh is leaving.

• ForumSupporter

Ivan prefers Reynolds…so that’s good enough for me…

• The extra 100k we save on a 5/8, as well as the extra few hundred K on a prop, and similar amount on a fullback can all be put to use in upgrading our pack. Good times ahead.

• @:

I have to ask this out. Because it is so funny hearing the Dogs fans bag Reynolds.

We have:

First of all, as far as I know, Martin is on nowhere near 550k. Secondly, I completely agree with Milky, Reynolds and Brooks will compliment each other really well.

• It’s a no brainer,Reynolds.

• Would’ve preferred Johnson but certainly Reynolds and the more I think about should be made captain.
    He might become really devoted to the club temper his bad plays.
    Could be a real winner this move.

• I wouldn’t take Mitchell Moses for free at the moment

Reynolds and Brooks will go well together

• @:

@:

We have:

I think theyre bagging him because of disbelief. Not in a million years did they expect Reynolds to get the punt

• @:

Reynolds needs a controlling halfback
    Brooks needs a running 5/8

They complement each other so well.

Moses is garbage.

As Mo$e$ says 100%

• @:

@:

We have:

Should have heard TripleM (although they may be doing their usual dodgy stuff).
    People calling in saying that he doesn’t throw the ball as much, isn’t worth 500k let alone 750k etc.
    The Grill team basically said the callers were a “very tough customer”, but could be triple M getting fakes calling in.

They also mentioned that Ivan Cleary was doing some work for Fox and watched Josh Reynolds a year ago and said “what a player”.

• So easy to be Monday morning quarterback, however, big mistake was to leave Te Martin and Papanhuyzen. By saying that Raynolds, can be a good (but grossly overpaid) buy.
    Go Tigers :sign:

• This is a trick question right LOL

• @:

This is a trick question right LOL

Beat me to it. Grub everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Recent Topics