Our club is unprofessional, how do you disagree?

• Now, I’m not agreeing with Aaron Woods, I completely despise the bloke and don’t wish a positive thing upon him. I hope he never pulls our jersey on again in his life.

But our club is very unprofessional, if it weren’t for the hiring of Cleary I wouldn’t have any faith moving forward.

Today we saw Aaron Woods completely bag out the club, calling it unstable and saying that he has left to play for a better club quite frankly. This player is supposedly our captain, he is to represent the club professionally at all time and LIE if he must to force a positive image upon it. He did the complete opposite and showed hated to all those involved in the operations of the club.

Quite frankly, that interview was disgusting and I can not believe the club approved of it.

But this is not what the thread is about. This thread is about Justin Pascoe. He will be appearing on League Life next week to tell his side of the story. Is this some sort of joke?

The CEO of our club is retaliating to a player dishing out a load of crap on the club. If that player was not injured, he would run out next week as our captain.

If I were Pascoe, I would be pulling Woods aside and confronting him for the interview. I would sanction him. I would go through his contract with a fine tooth comb and find a way to terminate it.

But rather, he will be appearing on Fox League to hit back at Woods? What an absolute joke.

• Heard he is on Wednesday night with the girls.
    Going to be great to hear what he says. Personally I think its a great move by the club board and management to say little during the negotiations and finish it now its all done. Probably means Tedesco either leaves or back flips by then.
    The media was calling the club for insight during this period but they wisely just let the little 3 hang themselves. At the end of the day the club and management and board won this battle because even though we had the media against us never since 05 have all fans and club been at one….a real unifying time, despite media propaganda.

Listening to Woods talking what a joke. At the end of the day if a player thinke the money which it wasn’t or the opportunity (debatable) is better elsewhere thats fine but its common knowledge the club tabled good offers 6 months ago. If they don’t want to be here why did it take 6 months and then excuses to work it out when they and the club could’ve moved forward earlier.

Anyway Pascoe should wrap it all up to our advantage Wednesday.

• ForumSupporter

I think I’ll wait to hear what he says…

Then what Milky thinks…

• @:

Then what Milky thinks…

Mate, I just think it’s unprofessional. Issues like this should be handled behind closed doors rather than played out in the media. It’s been dragging on for far too long. That grub Woods gets final say? So be it.

We need to put an end to it, not keep it going. We are just giving the media something to write about and it is stabbing the club in the heart.

• @:

@:

Then what Milky thinks…

Mate, I just think it’s unprofessional. Issues like this should be handled behind closed doors rather than played out in the media. It’s been dragging on for far too long. That grub Woods gets final say? So be it.

We need to put an end to it, not keep it going. We are just giving the media something to write about and it is stabbing the club in the heart.

Milky, I agree 100%, club shouldn’t need to come down to their level

• Even though the anti West Tigers “push” in certain sections of the sporting media will probably ridicule or challenge anything we say anyway, a careful response to Woods pile of garbage really has to be made otherwise Woods spurious claims, if left unchallenged, just hang in the air like a bad smell.

• Banned

I disagree. We cannot let lies and deception be out there by a class less guy who is still trying to justify why he left. We are in the market recruiting players. We need to show them why they should come here. Get on the front foot pascoe.

• I don’t agree, they have every right to defend themselves if what Woods has said about the club is untrue. He has damaged the club brand and sponsorship and recruitment could be an issue if left unchecked

If you think this is going to end it wont for awhile even if the club hides in a corner.

• Think Pascoe is in a no win situation. The media, captain, players managers and certain former club players are filling an information vacuum with the fact that our club is a basket case.

There is no acknowledgment that the historic “board” referred to are no longer relevant at the club. Some of the terrible previous CEO’s have moved on.

We have a football manager with a history at 2 very strong clubs, a highly respected coach and havee shown that we can recruit players.

Appearing in the media leaves the CEO being asked to answer questions that are based on speculation and innuendo and opens the door for being left looking rather silly.

• Nope …. not my view.

• @:

I disagree. We cannot let lies and deception be out there by a class less guy who is still trying to justify why he left. We are in the market recruiting players. We need to show them why they should come here. Get on the front foot pascoe.

This 100%.
    I’m not convinced it’ll be an ‘our side of the story’ or ‘he said/she said’ thing. Pascoe is very professional and can’t see how anyone could say he isn’t. And Milky, I’m not sure how ‘confronting’ Woods would be any more professional.

Look at the way Pascoe handled himself again Hooper on Triple M. I think he will do the club proud. League Life is a good show too, they don’t lower themselves to Hooper’s level.

• I can tell you now there is no way Pascoe is going to bag Woods publically on league life…. he will do the opposite and he will respond in a positive mannner to the criticism lobbied by Woods on the club… today we saw an amateur being interviewed on Wednesday you will see a polished professional being interviewed… notice Woods did not wear club colours in his interview… technically that makes it a private interview…

• I’m happy to agree with all of you, I wish nothing but the best for the club, hope the interview goes better than what im expecting

• @:

100% I’d much prefer the club to be on the front foot with these types of issues than to say nothing

I’m sick of Woods being able to bag the club, say whatever he wants with nobody challenging him or questioning him. It’s clear to us who have been following the whole saga closely that there are a lot of lies and misconceptions being fed to the media by Isaac and his puppets but for those outside the club who just see the headlines or Woods 4 minute interview etc they are the ones who need enlightening.

Good on Pascoe and the club. I’ll be watching with interest

• @:

Then what Milky thinks…

x2

kangaroo court, lynch mob, or all of the above :bash

Recent Topics