Intrust cup players/wt affiliation

With news rthat we signed Tyson gamble from redcliffe and that I believe we are after william bigden from the northern pride, im happy to see our recruiters are looking very closely at the intrust cup up here. There are plenty of players with not just potential, but skills and hardwork. All these players play footy and train after they work fulltime so would love too see Tyson and other recruits get a crack at fulltime training at ourclub.

We do not have an affiliation with a qld club do we? We should look into it in the future.

A recent highlight of our new purchase

Intrust cup is equal or maybe slightly higher level than State cup. A good place to go shopping.

Good to see recruitment is expanding to qld cup. David Warwick seems a decent recruitment manager from what I’ve read

@:

With news rthat we signed Tyson gamble from redcliffe and that I believe we are after william bigden from the northern pride, im happy to see our recruiters are looking very closely at the intrust cup up here. There are plenty of players with not just potential, but skills and hardwork. All these players play footy and train after they work fulltime so would love too see Tyson and other recruits get a crack at fulltime training at ourclub.

We do not have an affiliation with a qld club do we? We should look into it in the future.

Gamble is 191cm and 94kgs which is big for a half.

great size. He plays direct too which is importantm

He is equal to or better than JLJ and Rankin…he has some flair to his game…good backup

william bigden is said to be getting a contract offer from a sydney club who needs forwards… Which is us obviously.

@:

william bigden is said to be getting a contract offer from a sydney club who needs forwards… Which is us obviously.

Where do you hear this?

Q Cup clubs are mostly already affiliated to NRL clubs up there….
For years the NRL clubs have been stock piling talent up there - Hiding them from the NSW clubs…
They can afford it As most of the clubs are stand alone.
Guys like Moga kick around up there for a few years until a spot opens up for them somewhere - I can’t see that changing any time soon…
The clubs up there would rather eat their own vomit than to be seen as farming talent for NSW NRL clubs.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme