WT 2018 Rep Players

With City & Country coaches both declaring that they can’t find enough players, not one Tiger was included. With Tedesco & Woods both departing next year we won’t have a player at a standard of playing for State of Origin, Australia or New Zealand (ET if there are injuries). I know it has been scraped for next year but it looks like we wouldn’t even have a player for City or Country if it was still going.
Nofo, Suli and Kev are the only current rep players for their countries for 2018 and I would only call Nofo at this stage of his career a rep player.

I know it’s about the big 17 but it would be nice to have a little more prestige in the team.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/australia-v-new-zealand-city-v-country-pacific-tests-teams-match-times/news-story/b363ce2d4a67e20064e661557f7894b5

hang on matelino, will get a call up to the NZ when he is match fit and mcqueen has been picked for England.

Prestige is exactly what we don’t need. It’s moneyball time!

If you have 17 astute players on the field so all positions have some strength, it will place us in pretty good stead. Personally I don’t want to see players missing for SOO. I think Ivan has a plan (a bit like Ricky) to employ internationals who have experience and skill but won’t be missing at times when getting the 2 points is important.

Umm pretty sure Matulino will represent the Kiwi’s.

We’ll have a few internationals I think, but they’ll be Kiwis etc, so we won’t lose them for large periods.

Reynolds may represent NSW if all other options fall over in front of him.

@:

We’ll have a few internationals I think, but they’ll be Kiwis etc, so we won’t lose them for large periods.

Reynolds may represent NSW if all other options fall over in front of him.

If we make a fast start in 2018 he’ll play a big role, at which point i’d expect his name to come into calculations.

Did Parra block Mitch Mises from being selected?

How the hell do you not pick someone who estimates himself to be worth $950K?

@:

Did Parra block Mitch Mises from being selected?

How the hell do you not pick someone who estimates himself to be worth $950K?

Selectors might have watched the game on Saturday night

You’d think Josh Reynolds would have been picked for City if fit and if it wasn’t for Des not allowing his players to play.

A number of WT players were called up for City, but the club wouldn’t let them play. Moses was selected in the side at and then found an injury. It’s a complete joke.

Marsters picked for the Cookers

ET…Kiwis

Deserves it

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme