Paul Gallen Interview - Has a crack at Tigers

https://www.facebook.com/WideWorldOfSports/videos/1521944847835986/

Look at this grub. Hope he cops a few jabs to the head.

“People obviously don’t know the game”

Then goes on to have a crack at Cleary. Is he kidding himself? He dived and would be furious if someone did it against his side. To think I was happy for the grub when he won a premiership.

Jesus Christ what a princess.

Who cares what a drug cheat thinks?

Even my 9-year-old sister would’ve fallen over from that contact by Woods. It is obvious he took a dive and was lucky to get the decision, Milky said it well - he would be furious if it happened to them.

If his team wasn’t filled with a bunch of grubs who foul our 2 rep players and cause match-ending injuries then we probably would’ve won. We had 2 guys on the bench for most of the match not to mention Nofooaluma was running around on 1 leg and does Moses even count as a player. All he did was help Cronulla.

He’s such a toss. So glad he won’t be in SOO to stifle the blues attack with one of his ball-hog hit ups

Memo Gallen

You’re a drug cheat son.

Don’t know why we give this guy any chat
Drug cheat
Sook
Closet Soccer fan

Did Weidler swallow a sheep???

@:

Don’t know why we give this guy any chat
Drug cheat
Sook
Closet Soccer fan

😆

Soccer fan? We wouldn’t be seen dead with him.

Doesn’t matter what dribble comes out of his mouth, it was a dive, a bad look for the game and he knows it

As i much as i loathe SBW i would love to see him beat this guy. Beat him severely.

Gallen should be reminded he is a convicted drug cheat…he didn’t get the nick name “medicine man” for no reason

It was a dive. If He didn’t drop like a diva no one looks at it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme