Slopyield

How was Rothfield on NRL 360 tonight? :deadhorse:
Tried to tell a story re: Fifita to make Simple Andy look like a great person off the field.
Then quickly moves on to say “what a fantastic interview the Aaron Woods one was”……
Last drinks Sir Les, drink up and rack off you wine-soaked bell-end.

The sooner that old alcoholic sad act has his liver pack it in the better for everyone.

Every appearance he looks like he’s just stepped out of Stilettos.

@:

interesting article from gus in 05 about him

http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/write-and-wrong/2005/10/08/1128563035072.html

Only about 3 paragraphs in and already read the most accurate thing i will read for the next 5 years

‘‘I think Rothfield and Wilson place agendas and personal grievances above readers’ needs for informative, accurate and unbiased reporting.’’

Indeed Gus, indeed.

Sloshfield.

For the record: I love the Roosters. Even if I leave them, and that day hasn’t come yet, Nick Politis knows I will never work for another football club. I guaranteed him that a long time ago. I am committed to him for life. Nick, Ricky and I are great friends. The media will never come between us. Rothfield, Wilson and Hadley can choke on that!

• Phil Gould

Gus actually sued Rothfield for defamation and won that’s why the Buzzard has been hounding him in his column for years.

Cant take to any of them mentioned in the article, and for what its worth, I cant take to Gould either.

He spent the whole article giving it to the others and for a moment I was inwardly smiling, until I got to the part where Gould integrity and honesty fell back to the floor.

"For the record: I love the Roosters. Even if I leave them, and that day hasn’t come yet, Nick Politis knows I will never work for another football club. I guaranteed him that a long time ago. I am committed to him for life."

Well, so much for an honest article, even if the first 90% was true.

Why did he leave the roosters?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.