Slopyield

• How was Rothfield on NRL 360 tonight? :deadhorse:
    Tried to tell a story re: Fifita to make Simple Andy look like a great person off the field.
    Then quickly moves on to say “what a fantastic interview the Aaron Woods one was”……
    Last drinks Sir Les, drink up and rack off you wine-soaked bell-end.

• interesting article from gus in 05 about him

http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/write-and-wrong/2005/10/08/1128563035072.html

• The sooner that old alcoholic sad act has his liver pack it in the better for everyone.

Every appearance he looks like he’s just stepped out of Stilettos.

• @:

interesting article from gus in 05 about him

http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/write-and-wrong/2005/10/08/1128563035072.html

Only about 3 paragraphs in and already read the most accurate thing i will read for the next 5 years

‘‘I think Rothfield and Wilson place agendas and personal grievances above readers’ needs for informative, accurate and unbiased reporting.’’

Indeed Gus, indeed.

• Sloshfield.

For the record: I love the Roosters. Even if I leave them, and that day hasn’t come yet, Nick Politis knows I will never work for another football club. I guaranteed him that a long time ago. I am committed to him for life. Nick, Ricky and I are great friends. The media will never come between us. Rothfield, Wilson and Hadley can choke on that!

• Phil Gould

• Gus actually sued Rothfield for defamation and won that’s why the Buzzard has been hounding him in his column for years.

• Cant take to any of them mentioned in the article, and for what its worth, I cant take to Gould either.

He spent the whole article giving it to the others and for a moment I was inwardly smiling, until I got to the part where Gould integrity and honesty fell back to the floor.

"For the record: I love the Roosters. Even if I leave them, and that day hasn’t come yet, Nick Politis knows I will never work for another football club. I guaranteed him that a long time ago. I am committed to him for life."

Well, so much for an honest article, even if the first 90% was true.

• Why did he leave the roosters?

Recent Topics