Isaac Moses a central player in Wests Tigers contract dramas

• http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/player-agent-isaac-moses-a-central-player-in-wests-tigers-contract-dramas/news-story/f293dfc23544beab3c90e64f58d03a2e

THERE is a running joke at Concord that player agent Isaac Moses is the real CEO running the Wests Tigers.

Only problem, it’s no laughing matter because the Tigers are in the biggest mess in the joint venture club’s history.

As the manager of the Tigers’ supposed “Big Four” — James Tedesco, Luke Brooks, Mitch Moses and Aaron Woods — Moses holds massive sway.

In fact, people connected with the Tigers say he has the future of the club in the palm of his chequebook.

The Saturday Telegraph understands Moses has persuaded the Tigers’ board to revolve the club’s recruitment around his four clients.

This approach has resulted in members of the Tigers’ Big Four refusing to sign long-term deals……

Read more

• Wow they must have dug deep to come up with that. Looks like they are running out of things to say about the club now.

• ForumSupporter

I would like to read more dribble from the telecrap but they have this article from a month ago behind a pay wall and they ain’t getting 1 cent from me…

• Brooks needs to get rid of this grub and it’s sweet sailing

• “Biggest mess in the club’s history”

Doing pretty well in the player market for it being biggest mess in the clubs history. It would be killing the DT that we have actually attracted quality replacements.

• They did revolve the recruitment around these blokes, held off buying other players for 6 months while they tried to decide, but still 3 left, go figure

• Lol, thank God our Moses is off.
    But what chance did he have having this guy and uncle Benny as relations!!

• I thought for a second this was a thread from months ago. Wow. The Telecrap is struggling for news at the moment. Maybe Tacky needs to start another rumour?

• This is an old article from april 7th.

• @:

This is an old article from april 7th.

And at that point in time, probably contained some fair points

• Thank God the Telecrap introduced the Paywall ages ago, I haven’t looked at a Telecrap article since.

Its a no win / win situation.

They don’t get my money / I don’t have to read their made up crap.

• Boy League Life will be compulsive viewing tonight…they have alot of material to go over with the Pascoe Interview…the Tigers should pursue these Journo’s for defamation

• @:

Boy League Life will be compulsive viewing tonight…they have alot of material to go over with the Pascoe Interview…the Tigers should pursue these Journo’s for defamation

They won’t but there are grounds for sure. They could have easily taken action for slander last yr when the DT tried to imply that all of the welfare issues around the club in 2014-15 were still there in 2016 when infact they were rated 2nd in the NRL for player welfare. I usually don’t buy into the victim mentality of everybody hates us, but this is blatant. The mainstream media despise us. Never seen anything like it.Its Queensland at Origin time level hatred.

• @:

Boy League Life will be compulsive viewing tonight…they have alot of material to go over with the Pascoe Interview…the Tigers should pursue these Journo’s for defamation

Quite looking forward to League Life with Lenny (Pascoe). I have a hunch they do a more balanced interview. With a less frenzied approach

• SCOOP

Thanks DT, Isaac Moses has a lot of clients, wow

Recent Topics