2017 Last Game Atmosphere

• Looking ahead to the last game of the year - which if I’m not mistaken will be at Leichardt, it’s interesting to think of what the atmosphere might be. I wonder if the treacherous 3 will do a lap of “honour” as other tigers fan favourites have done in the past. Will they sit on the scoreboard? Will the fans boo them at the end? Will all be forgiven? Guess we’ll have to wait and see. :supporter:

• Big day for booing I’m sure. Especially if we get pumped and miss the finals.
    Everyone should throw a dogs jersey at woods as he leaves the field for the last time. Shower him in them.

• If I turn up I’ll be booing them for sure. Can’t stand them. I’d honestly prefer to see them in reserve grade for the rest of the year.

• They’ll only do a lap of honour if they want to be hurled with bottles and spit. It would be condescending to do a lap of honour when they didn’t have to leave.

• @:

Big day for booing I’m sure. Especially if we get pumped and miss the finals.
    Everyone should throw a dogs jersey at woods as he leaves the field for the last time. Shower him in them.

Or throw blue and white confetti at him.

• Last game of the year?

When Lawrence Lifts the premiership over his deserving head with elijah taylors help to the rapturous roars of the crowd.

Thats what i have in mind

• They should be too ashamed to do a lap of honor.
    Hopefully moses won’t be there anyway

• lap of honour 😆

I would think that is reserved for Club Legends. Neither of these 3 have achieved such status yet.

• Nah, if we are not in contention, Don’t play them

Make them do a lap of honour at half time in a suit…ala Farah

I know fans are still divided over Farah, but geez compared to these 3 the guy was a saint.

• If the media thinks signs up on the hill at LO were bad last time. Times 10x for the end of season.
    Teddy you’ve ruined future WTs junior development, hope your happy.

• @:

Nah, if we are not in contention, Don’t play them

I know fans are still divided over Farah, but geez compared to these 3 the guy was a saint.

True that. Robbie didn’t see eye to eye with everyone in the club. but he loved the club and was so passionate to the club. Like him or loath him, no one booed him.
    these guys will be getting booed for sure.

• And knowing Woods, he will think all is forgiven by then, that’s how thick he is

• @:

@:

Nah, if we are not in contention, Don’t play them

True that. Robbie didn’t see eye to eye with everyone in the club. but he loved the club and was so passionate to the club. Like him or loath him, no one booed him.
    these guys will be getting booed for sure.

To make it even more interesting, maybe they could wear their new club jerseys
    😆 😆

• Moses won’t be playing with us.

• @:

Moses won’t be playing with us.

Nice! we might have a chance of making the 8 then.

Recent Topics