Mahe Fonua

Just saw an article saying that mahe fonua is leaving super league to come to nrl next year and the tigers are favourites to get him, what’s everyone’s thoughts?

https://www.zerotackle.com/mahe-fonua-linked-nrl-return-26622/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=NRL+Gossip

Can’t say I’ve seen much of him in the ESL. He was big and fast enough before he left. If he was cheap sure.

He’ll be a very handy signing if we get him.

Bigger than when he was at the storm. Would be like having two props on the wing the way he and nofo run the ball back

We don’t need another Nofo, we need a quick winger. How quick is he?

Always a little weary of a player who comes out of the Storm system, especially a outside back. They have a lot of quality balls put on their chest by the inside men and not many tackles are ever missed by the men inside them

@:

Bigger than when he was at the storm. Would be like having two props on the wing the way he and nofo run the ball back

Also throw in Suli, Idris/Milne all big bodies running the ball back!!

I’d love another Nofo or even better another 3 Nofos.

1. Nofo
2. Nofo
3. Nofo
4. Suli
5, Nofo

Make it happen Pascoe.

@:

@:

Also throw in Suli, Idris/Milne all big bodies running the ball back!!

But if the opposition make a break we’ll have buckleys chance of catching them. Big and quick is ideal, otherwise some big, some quick. A squad which compliments one another is what we’re after.

hes more of a center then a winger imo, id prefer Milne but he wouldnt be a bad signing

@:

We don’t need another Nofo, we need a quick winger. How quick is he?

NSW Cup standard and slow.

This would not be a good signing if true. Which I haven’t heard anything about. plenty of better backs on the market here

@:

This would not be a good signing if true. Which I haven’t heard anything about. plenty of better backs on the market here

Totally agree but maybe we’ve had a crack at the better backs and they said no. Was hoping for milne edwards lolohea etc

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.