TPA's

• Apart from those that sponsor the players on game day that get their name up in lights….who are our tpa sponsors???

• TPA don’t have to be club sponsors FYI

• I dont think the game day ones you are referring too are considered TPA. I’d suggest that is simply a marketing ploy from the club and you technically sponsor a jersey number essentially?

I think City Ford, Yellow Brick Road and Channel Nine are our TPA’s… oops, no thats the Roosters

• @:

I dont think the game day ones you are referring too are considered TPA. I’d suggest that is simply a marketing ploy from the club and you technically sponsor a jersey number essentially?

I think City Ford, Yellow Brick Road and Channel Nine are our TPA’s… oops, no thats the Roosters

Watto - you know things Uncle Nick knows…… :roll

• it’s funny how Zero tackle doesn’t have a dollar value against Teddy’s name. just all ticks. must mean he is only getting paid in TPA’s.

• @:

@:

I dont think the game day ones you are referring too are considered TPA. I’d suggest that is simply a marketing ploy from the club and you technically sponsor a jersey number essentially?

I thought the Piano Room Sponsored some roosters functions as well…

• @:

@:

@:

I thought the Piano Room Sponsored some roosters functions as well…

I thought it was the tool shed

Recent Topics